Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

cocky in trouble again

Started by bigpigpimpin, September 06, 2014, 09:02:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bigpigpimpin

USCE 30 ECU 23 less than 12 minutes to go. 8)

Poker_hog

Sometimes wrong, but never in doubt

tophawg19

somehow i think MR GRAGG rethinks Texas .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

rzrbackrob

Quote from: Poker_hog on September 06, 2014, 09:04:53 pm
Byu 34 TX 0

Texas driving to score with less than a min left to try to prevent the first shut out at home since 1976
Good is the enemy of great

rusvegashog

Is that Texas score correct? Jeeeeeezus, couldn't happen to a better bunch of guys, lol!

go hogues

Quote from: tophawg19 on September 06, 2014, 09:08:14 pm
somehow i think MR GRAGG rethinks Texas .
Texas isn't the problem, it's Ole Miss we have to worry about
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

DeltaBoy

But Charlie Strong was going to toughen all those Blue Chips up and make The T-sips respectable again.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

rusvegashog

Is Louisville not in the running for W. Gragg? I don't much follow recruiting so this is a question I've been wondering to myself?

rusvegashog

East Carolina could have very easily been a top 25 team. A win is a win against a quality opponent. To say that USCe is not a good team would be premature, but they're for sure not a top 10 team.

Mick Hogger

Quote from: sevenof400 on September 06, 2014, 09:45:56 pm
I can't recall many sentences that made me smile more than this.

I smiled just like I did Saturday when at the game and was looking at the 2000 Cotton Bowl stats and remembered we held Texas to negative rushing yards for the first time in over 100 years. Orange tears are delicious
Quote from: forrest city joe on Today at 10:06:10 am
ok i get you. but do you have to post it over and over and over and over? and for the 100th time. Mike is going to be coach here no matter if you like it or not.