Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ark vs TT predict the score

Started by reddogjcss, September 06, 2014, 08:24:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

reddogjcss

Well after today's game predict the score!
Ark 38-21

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

woopig71657

im going to wait until after I see their game against UTEP tonight.

Hog N Bama

HF#1

35-31 Arkansas.  Could go either way really but I think we will get a victory. 
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

popcornhog

WPS

Hammibal Lecter

Quote from: Breems on January 14, 2014, 10:53:08 pm
I PEED. I PEED. MY PANTS HAVE PEE PEE.

redeye

I won't predict the score, but as I noted in the game threads, Nicholls State lost to UCA 17-10 last year (they're in the same conference.)  UCA lost at TT 42-35 last weekend.

Fayettechill14

I'm gonna wait until tonight's game against UTEP to judge their offense. Defensively, they are pretty bad. I'm willing to take us to score 45-50 points if we need to. Question is can they get it together on offense to outscore us?

redeye

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2014, 08:43:55 pm
I'm gonna wait until tonight's game against UTEP to judge their offense. Defensively, they are pretty bad. I'm willing to take us to score 45-50 points if we need to. Question is can they get it together on offense to outscore us?

I'm thinking we'll win if we can keep TT under 35.

JIHawg

TheRazorback500

Quote from: woopig71657 on September 06, 2014, 08:27:00 pm
im going to wait until after I see their game against UTEP tonight.
Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2014, 08:43:55 pm
+1
Do you wanna get Rocked?

PorkRinds

I can't figure out why the TT game is blacked out in fort smith. Freaking dumb.

go hogues

TT will pass for 500+. I don't know what that means, score wise but I really hope we can sustain lots of clock eating drives on O
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

ADavisTheGOAT

Gotta be able to run the ball on long drives and keep the TT offense off the field.
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

PorkRinds

Quote from: Hogfan991 on September 06, 2014, 09:29:03 pm
Gotta be able to run the ball on long drives and keep the TT offense off the field.

I don't think we will have a problem doing that. If we can stop them a few times, and have r way with their defense, we should be fine. Hopefully we can tire them out too.

Razorfox

hogchic2001

Go HOGS Go!

bphi11ips

Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

Tusks

sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

lefty08

Well, UCA beat Tenn Martin tonight 26-24. UCA lost by a TD at Tech. Forgive me for feeling optimistic. Razorbacks big on the road
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

Dado

3kgthog

TT 48 Hogs 45. Another opposing QB goes Tecmo Bowl on us.

NaturalStateReb

"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

razortaz

From what I see so far in this game against utep I say hogs 60 tt24. And I am calling it now we have two TDs on special teams in this game

FreshHog

MiHogsMi

I don't view The University of Arkansas Football Program as Mr. CBB's personal Petri dish to experiment and tinker with for HIS pleasure and learning curve.

Dark Helmet Hog

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

coastalrazorback

8 minutes into the game UTEP is gashing them on the ground, so that is certainly a good sign. Persistent pressure on the QB will probably be the only way we keep them from passing over 400.

Right now, I am banking on that and saying Hogs 34-28.

Might change my mind if the tide of this game turns in a major way.

BENTON PIGGEE

TTech's entire team is looking worse than our secondary so far. That plus beating the Purple Bears by 7 makes me think

Hogs 42

Tech 35

arkansasrazorback

We run all over them for well over 300 yards.  We control the clock and the game.

Arkansas -- 48

Texas Tech -- 24

The Pulse

Tech is getting beat by the Texas A&M rejects right now.

LRHawg

popcornhog

Quote from: MSMHawg on September 06, 2014, 09:37:37 pm
tT 52 AR 28

We've got a whole hell of a lot to be concerned about -- a very bad defensive backfield and lack of talent at WR being chief among those things.

But why is every post that you make so negative? It's just as annoying than the idiots that thought we'd blow out Auburn.

Dumbest fan base.
WPS

RAD

My prediction for the Auburn game was 48-24. I was close, and at least I had the differential correct!!

I'm thinking we win 38-31.

popcornhog

Quote from: RAD on September 06, 2014, 11:17:06 pm
My prediction for the Auburn game was 48-24. I was close, and at least I had the differential correct!!

I'm thinking we win 38-31.

What was your prediction for Nichols St?
WPS

Buffhog

HOGSWEAT

Whew.... we spanked Nicholls St. and now we're going to smoke a big 5 conference team on the road... nice.

TMc

GBHawg

So most of you think Hogs D is worse than UTEP?

48-14 Hogs

From what I've seen TT is not very good.

popcornhog

Quote from: AR Taco04 on September 06, 2014, 11:19:44 pm
Whew.... we spanked Nicholls St. and now we're going to smoke a big 5 conference team on the road... nice.

Are you watching TTU? Did you watch TTU last week?
WPS

RockyMtnHog

Hogs offensive line will bulldoze TT.  Ark 38 TT 24
"On the Eighth Day, God created the Razorbacks!"

razorbacker3

With 4:43 left in the 1st half, I see nothing that I fear from TT.
Hogs win easily 48-17.

The Pulse

Arkansas will start strong and lead by 10 at the half. Tech will work their way back into the game and beat us by 1. 37-36 tech.

HF#1

I said 35-31 Arkansas, but I'm starting to think it's not going to be that close.  Our O-line and RB's will dominate these guys. 

Hogs - 42
TTU -17

Dominate TOP and LOS.  Best all around game since Petrino left. 
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

Flatline

We should not lose to Tech.  The entire season comes down to this early game.  We lose and I am afraid that our confidence level will drop to a point of no recovery. 

We win this game, which we should, then we carry the momentum. 

Pigstie

The views and opinions of this poster are personal only, and are not one of a professional coach or X Box player.  Beware the Mall Cop.