Destroying Nicholls means Arkansas will never lose again

Started by Biggus Piggus, September 06, 2014, 07:29:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

Fayettechill14

Nicholls State, on the other hand, will suffer only losses

pheine78

Considering how close the patsy games were the last couple of years (including an infamous loss), this win feels pretty good. I predict we go undefeated, infinity x2
Nolan for defensive coordinator!

Bacons Rebellion

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on September 06, 2014, 07:29:56 pm
in the rest of recorded time.

Discuss.

Ah, you clicked on that NASA link about us being the asteroid path.

Rocky&Boarwinkle

Tejano Jawg

Biggus is reading the Mayan long-count calendar again.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Dark Helmet Hog

The game was a nice change of pace.

It was good to see the team take care of business just as they should.

Hook 'em Hogs

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on September 06, 2014, 07:29:56 pm
in the rest of recorded time.

Discuss.

Someone needs to come up with a creative name for when a MOD trolls Hogville.  Something better than MODtroll. 

what

DoctorSusscrofa

At least this year we treated a weak opponent the way an SEC team should treat a weak opponent.  It may not prove the future is bright, but by golly we stomped somebody we should stomp.
Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton

LJHOG

Quote from: DoctorSusscrofa on September 06, 2014, 07:42:38 pm
At least this year we treated a weak opponent the way an SEC team should treat a weak opponent.  It may not prove the future is bright, but by golly we stomped somebody we should stomp.
Amen and amen!

HOGLIGULA

Look in the heat of conversation I may have said things I don't believe to be true. "So you lied." Are you slow, the alleged lie you might have heard me saying allegedly moments ago that is a parasite that lives in my neck.

Dirty

SamBuckhart

So let it be written. So let it be done. This is THE HOG SEAL OF APPROVAL :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

wupigsuey

Our wins going forward can only be measured by a sideways eight.
A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

Hoggish1

bphi11ips

Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

RockyMtnHog

The team could have overlooked this team very easily and played to their competition like they have in years past.  This team showed their class in blowing Nichols out early.  Now they need to take care of business next week.
"On the Eighth Day, God created the Razorbacks!"

PonderinHog

Oklahawg

I am pleased that we cold-cocked them early. Left no doubt that we were going to mangle them. Will Nicholls finish the season or just hang it up?

I found myself thinking (several times) that I hoped CBB had talked to the NS coach and they were on the same page regarding what UA was getting ready to do. A total dismantling of an opponent.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Nuttcracker, Sweet!

Brandon Allen is now the most interesting man alive! 4 completions/4 TD passes! JWill has a ridiculous ypc average, Taiwan Johnson probably leads the SEC in sacks and while the WRs are not on an All State insurance ad yet, they ran AFTER catching the ball!
Making fun of Hootie since 2003

Torqued pork

I'm afraid Nicholls was looking ahead to Henderson St.

Go Reddies!

Boardon Hamsay

And once this team hits 88 mph, we're gonna see some serious shart....

[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&amp;Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Scarlett Johansson's Liberally and Amply Slathered Frito Pie on September 07, 2014, 02:40:32 am
And once this team hits 88 mph, we're gonna see some serious shart....

Can you jump ahead a few hunnerd years and pick me up a new one of these... Say from, 2000 to 2100..?
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

JoeyCapital

Disagree. You're all homers.

We aren't going to win another game because we only threw 14 passes. Season over
What did you say? I missed it. Was distracted. My side piece was arguing with my side piece

razorbackkid

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on September 07, 2014, 02:23:02 pm
Never losing again. Gonna be sweet.

I hope we have a couple close games, you know, just to keep our players and staff on their toes.

Too easy to get complacent.  :)
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

razorbackkid

Quote from: golf2day on September 07, 2014, 02:31:03 pm

We aren't going to win another game because we only threw 14 passes. Season over

Forward passes are over rated anyway.  Pitching the ball backward seems to work for us.
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

Tejano Jawg

Quote from: golf2day on September 07, 2014, 02:31:03 pm

I've seen the Razorbacks win throwing less than 5 passes.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Fort Dweller

Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

johnny cash

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: razorbackkid on September 07, 2014, 02:38:55 pm
Forward passes are over rated anyway.  Pitching the ball backward seems to work for us.

We're gonna spin BA around and make him think he's pitching backwards. Instant passing game.
[CENSORED]!

JoeyCapital

Quote from: Tejano Jawg on September 07, 2014, 02:45:31 pm
I've seen the Razorbacks win throwing less than 5 passes.

Impossible.

To win you have to throw the ball at least 40x/game. Unless you're bama. Or LSU. Or Stanford. Or Oregon. Or Auburn. Or Wisconsin. Or Ohio State. Or any other team with a balanced offense that I'm too lazy to think of right now. Just not us. We have to chuck it around to win.
What did you say? I missed it. Was distracted. My side piece was arguing with my side piece

pigture perfect

1-0

Our players will respond great this week. They are going have light feet and a renewed confidence. 
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

SpanHog

proud graduate of the U of A 2013

Ramtough

And people said we couldn't buy a win. We showed them.  500,000.00

SpanHog

Quote from: Ramtough on September 08, 2014, 07:15:36 pm
And people said we couldn't buy a win. We showed them.  500,000.00

hmph, bad investment.  For $200,000 Auburn bought a national championship.
proud graduate of the U of A 2013

JoeyCapital

Quote from: SpanHog on September 08, 2014, 09:58:00 pm
hmph, bad investment.  For $200,000 Auburn bought a national championship.

I don't think that's correct.

Didn't they pay Fairley something, too?