Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Numbers??

Started by ricepig, September 04, 2014, 03:47:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ricepig

I know it's only Sept, but how many can we sign this year? We signed 23 in Feb and added 2 more this summer for 2014's class, but surely we could count back someone to 2013's undersigned class. Tim, you usually keep up with these type things.

Oklahawg

25 for 2015 is what I've been told.

They can accept early enrollees but they will be 2015 numbers.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

ricepig

Quote from: Oklahawg on September 04, 2014, 05:22:30 pm
25 for 2015 is what I've been told.

They can accept early enrollees but they will be 2015 numbers.

Hmm, ok, I know we didn't sign a full class in 2013, oh well.

Smolder

It seems to me they always keep a scholarship or 2 every year until after signing day to see who is available. Just an observation. I could be dead wrong.