Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Razorback commit Austin Cantrell plays tonight

Started by okiehawg, September 04, 2014, 12:04:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

okiehawg

Anyone in the River Valley area, Razorback commit Austin Cantrell plays tonight.  His Roland team plays their rival Muldrow at 7:30 at Muldrow.  If anyone is ready for some football and see a potential future Hog here is your chance.  CBB and Lunney went and visited him this morning and Lunney will be at the game.  OU will send coaches tonight to see him also.

Edit:  I wasn't trying to piggy back on RD's thread.  Just giving the game time and place if anyone is interested in going. 

Muskliketusk

"Potential"? Get outta here. He's a Hog threw and threw.
Our father who art in Heaven, Razorbacks be thy name. For the games we've won and battles done, on the road as it is at home. Give us this day our weekly win and forgive us our turnovers as we defeat those that play against us. Lead us not into devastation, but deliver us a title. For thine is the program, the pride and the Hogs, Amen.

-prayer I say every gameday.

PorkRinds

I'm trying to decide between going there or to see Ty play at Northside.  I've seen Ty play a ton of times, but a season opener against Shiloh should be a great game to see.  May have to see Austin another time, since Roland is right over the border.

okiehawg

Quote from: PorkRinds on September 04, 2014, 12:17:56 pm
I'm trying to decide between going there or to see Ty play at Northside.  I've seen Ty play a ton of times, but a season opener against Shiloh should be a great game to see.  May have to see Austin another time, since Roland is right over the border.

The game tonight may not be Roland's best competition.  Just the big rivalry game.