Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will Gragg

Started by GrizzlyRider07, September 04, 2014, 11:12:43 am

Previous topic - Next topic

GrizzlyRider07

Changed his visit today and decided he we visit the Hogs Saturday and go to Texas Oct. 18th!! This really has to bold well for us!
Dont Talk, Just Act.
Don't Say, Just Show.
Don't Promise, Just Prove!

Huds_HawgTide

Boom...i think he is a silent commit
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

VirginiaHog

Quote from: Huds_HawgTide on September 04, 2014, 11:13:29 am
Me too. I feel he and KJ committed on the last visit. But they both want their own special announcement time. One down,  One to go.

hawgaddict

Quote from: Huds_HawgTide on September 04, 2014, 11:13:29 am

I sure hope so! I can't express how excited I am with this staffs ability to recruit. I know its not final until the sign on the dotted line but to get verbal commits from the top in state guys coming off a 3-9 season is extremely impressive to me. The Agim new is Huge also. He has the potential to be the highest rated defensive player to come out of the state. I may be getting my hopes up to early in the process but I think we will see these boys in Razorback red! Mr. Gragg, remember this  :razorback: NOT  ::hornsdown::

GrizzlyRider07

I'd have to agree as well, but we really need to win at least our next 3 games or some of these guys will start doubting us on getting better. Then they just might start really looking around again. We can't afford to lose to cupcake teams at this point.
Dont Talk, Just Act.
Don't Say, Just Show.
Don't Promise, Just Prove!

MH04

He is visiting this weekend as in an official visit or an unofficial?

Jacob "2 Scoops" Johnson

Quote from: MH04 on September 04, 2014, 11:40:47 am
He is visiting this weekend as in an official visit or an unofficial?
Unofficial
ched come back pls

MH04

Hey Super

Quote from: GrizzlyRider07 on September 04, 2014, 11:12:43 am
Changed his visit today and decided he we visit the Hogs Saturday and go to Texas Oct. 18th!! This really has to bold bode well for us!

:)
As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states...... "Don't start none ... won't be none"<br /><br />
Quote from: Seebs on July 23, 2011, 02:33:26 pm<br />Please do not allow facts to get in the way of a good freak out<br />

Adam Stokes

I kind of wish he would visit Texas this weekend, just because I think my cougars will beat them on their home turf.  Taysom Hill is a thing of beauty and Texas's O-line is shot.

WILL CLINTON

Well, that really bodes well for us since he's announcing his commitment on the 23rd of September.

http://arkansas.247sports.com/Bolt/Dumas-4-star-tight-end-set-to-make-commitment--30683711
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

East TN HAWG

September 04, 2014, 01:26:52 pm #11 Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 02:04:15 pm by East TN HAWG
Quote from: hawgaddict on September 04, 2014, 11:28:09 am
I sure hope so! I can't express how excited I am with this staffs ability to recruit. I know its not final until the sign on the dotted line but to get verbal commits from the top in state guys coming off a 3-9 season is extremely impressive to me. The Agim new is Huge also. He has the potential to be the highest rated defensive player to come out of the state. I may be getting my hopes up to early in the process but I think we will see these boys in Razorback red! Mr. Gragg, remember this  :razorback: NOT  ::hornsdown::

We need Agim and Capps.  This has the makings of a solid interior dline. 

JackJohnson

Quote from: Jacob "2 Scoops" Johnson on September 04, 2014, 11:46:41 am
Unofficial

so he bumped an official visit to Tex to visit us unofficially??!!  I like where this is headed  :)

DEVIL DOG HOG

Quote from: VirginiaHog on September 04, 2014, 11:23:11 am
Me too. I feel he and KJ committed on the last visit. But they both want their own special announcement time. One down,  One to go.

How about two to go?  Add Pettway.
"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

VirginiaHog

ldfergu

What if......

WE LANDED GRAGG AND JALIN BARNETT THIS MONTH!!!?!?!?!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOO

JTRogers7

I'm at the NLR-Catholic  and he's here with a Hog Visor on...just saw him taking pictures with some young people

Hawgzinbowlz

He's going to join K.J.

" GO HOGS "

Pigstie

Another angle.... ole piss is on Gragg's short list. I'm sure Pettway will be happy to explain his reasons to Gragg for the de commit.  Anything to eliminate competition helps.
The views and opinions of this poster are personal only, and are not one of a professional coach or X Box player.  Beware the Mall Cop.

Scott7703

VBMark

Quote from: Adam Stokes on September 04, 2014, 12:43:15 pm
I kind of wish he would visit Texas this weekend, just because I think my cougars will beat them on their home turf.  Taysom Hill is a thing of beauty and Texas's O-line is shot.

And that happened...
John L. Smith is so bad that he will laugh himself off the field

forrest city joe

redeye

Quote from: forrest city joe on September 07, 2014, 12:15:21 am
Yep. BYU 41 Texas 7

They didn't just beat them; they stomped them.

hoghiker

How can Texas be that bad? I don't get it.

DEVIL DOG HOG

Quote from: hoghiker on September 07, 2014, 08:23:08 am

Their cupboard is bare.
"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

PorkRinds

Quote from: hoghiker on September 07, 2014, 08:23:08 am

Their program is a flaming dumpster fire.  Their last coach had zero discipline and the new one carries a whip and isn't afraid to use it.  Much like us, they are in a transition period that will be neither pretty or easy.

Nosboar Accubond

Quote from: PorkRinds on September 08, 2014, 08:17:40 am
Their program is a flaming dumpster fire.  Their last coach had zero discipline and the new one carries a whip and isn't afraid to use it.  Much like us, they are in a transition period that will be neither pretty or easy.
True, but it will be much easier than ours simply due to the ability to restock talent. One thing UT has and will always be able to do is recruit.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Nosboar Accubond on September 08, 2014, 10:19:48 am
True, but it will be much easier than ours simply due to the ability to restock talent. One thing UT has and will always be able to do is recruit.
One thing that I think will continue to hurt UT's recruiting, at least in the short run, is the emergence of TAM and Baylor. While we all know that Texas produces scores of talented kids each year, the tremendous upgrade of both these instate programs has helped siphon off some of the top talent that in the recent past could have been pretty much counted on to head to Austin.

Obviously the problems "Big Mack" kept building on as well as the major issues old Charley has encountered in his short time there have only aggravated the situation. The whole restructuring of the program under Strong, like that of CBB, will take some time. Like the Titanic, the UT "flag ship" program doesn't get turned around on a dime. It's a huge beast that takes a goodly amount of time to get moving in a whole new direction. In the meantime, IMO it couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of guys. :D ;D :)

The_Iceman

We need to start throwing to Hunter Henry more.

AugustaHog

We probably would have tried a little more but all of our 1st down plays went for TD's last game.  Oh well.  Those boys have to know that they are going to get the rock if they are Hogs.  Against AU 2 of 3 TD's were caught by TE's.  If Henry isn't a factor this season, we will be hard pressed to make a bowl game.  I think we will see Hunter get plenty of balls.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: The_Iceman on September 08, 2014, 10:50:42 am
We need to start throwing to Hunter Henry more.
This is something that is the furtherest of concerns for our TEs. CBB's offenses have always made great utilization of the position and I can't imagine that will change for any reason in the future.

VirginiaHog

Bump- getting close. One more week.

ldfergu

Is Will Gragg or KJ Hill either going to be an early enrollee?

PorkRinds

Pretty sure Gragg has said he will be. 

hawgsmellgud

Hill will probably stick around to finish off his last basketball season. They have a dynasty going.
"I've never been a numbers guy," Mallett said. "If you play the game for yourself, don't play. I don't want you on the team. There's one goal we've got here. If you're not trying to reach that goal, don't come to Arkansas."

TheRazorbackGuy

Quote from: GrizzlyRider07 on September 04, 2014, 11:12:43 am
Changed his visit today and decided he we visit the Hogs Saturday and go to Texas Oct. 18th!! This really has to bold well for us!

Why would he want to go to Texas? They get stomped at home by a bunch of white boys from BYU

Pork Twain

Quote from: PorkRinds on September 08, 2014, 08:17:40 am
Exactly this.  We have a lot in common with Texass in this aspect.  Previous couches let things go and new coaches have much higher expectations for their players in the classroom, in practice, on the field and in the community
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/