Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs first again with Agim

Started by The Recruiting Guy, September 04, 2014, 10:35:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

incHOGnito

There is a lot of good in there! I wish our fanbase as a whole had a head on their shoulders like Agim.

LRHawg

This staff is getting it done!  :razorback:

Agim is going to be a good one and I wish our state produced more defensive players like him. He's a must get.

All Bleed Red

Another great report of the great recruiting that we're continuing to see from this staff!!  Keep it up!!  GO HOOGSS

Hog Fan from Camden

I didn't think we had a chance with Agim, but this staff has put us in the mix in a big way.  Good job.

:razorback:

Huds_HawgTide

"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

Bubba's Bruisers

I wonder if Agim is ultimately a DT.  Regardless, he's another stud in-state'r that needs to stay home.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

MO.Hog

I love the fact that he mentioned Arkansas is getting all the top in state talent.  This shows the coaches are achieving their goal of keeping talent at home, and players are starting to recognize it.

Hoggish1

Quote from: MO.Hog on September 04, 2014, 12:42:09 pm
I love the fact that he mentioned Arkansas is getting all the top in state talent.  This shows the coaches are achieving their goal of keeping talent at home, and players are starting to recognize it.

Feelin' that love...  I love it, too!

ShadowTheHedgehog

Quote from: MO.Hog on September 04, 2014, 12:42:09 pm

^^^^ Yup!!

trashcan maN

RD, do I remember you saying that Agim could be a top 30 or 50 player in his class by 2016 signing day?

Do you think he's that kind of a talent?

zane

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on September 04, 2014, 11:28:34 am
I wonder if Agim is ultimately a DT.  Regardless, he's another stud in-state'r that needs to stay home.

I think he stays at DE. He has a chance to be an absolute monster coming off the edge.
RIP LSUfan

The Recruiting Guy

Quote from: trashcan maN on September 04, 2014, 01:56:49 pm
RD, do I remember you saying that Agim could be a top 30 or 50 player in his class by 2016 signing day?

Do you think he's that kind of a talent?

Top 25 in my opinion.

hawgmasta

trashcan maN

31to6

"I saw the game against Auburn..... It just showed me Arkansas is on the rise."

Read the article for the rest, but maybe these recruits are paying better attention to how CBB is building the program than we might think.

Great info. Great to be top of mind for such a critical recruit.

Hawgzinbowlz