Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

More on Froholdt

Started by The Recruiting Guy, September 03, 2014, 11:36:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

LRHawg

Do they drive on the right side of the road in Denmark?  Hope he has safe travels!

mhuff

Quote from: LRHawg on September 03, 2014, 11:37:50 am
Do they drive on the right side of the road in Denmark?  Hope he has safe travels!

I can remember living in Europe as a kid. We would cross over to another country and start dodging cars in those circular turn arounds or be on the Autobahn in 38 car crackups. You know ten years old and watching a car about to hit us in the rear and swerving away at the last second.... interesting.  :o :o :o

Bubba's Bruisers

I think it's only the Great Britian and Ireland that are still on the left over there.  I think everybody else is on the right.  I think.

Australia and NZ are still on the left too I think.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

HoggusMaximus

RD is the overall vibe on froholdt still good?

ShadowTheHedgehog

Yup all the traffic rules are pretty much the same as here, with the exception of being allowed to do a right turn when the light is red. Even if you are all alone you cannot turn right until the light turns green. Besides that the rest is pretty much the same.

greenie

To my knowledge, only former members of the British Empire drive on the left.  I don't think Denmark was ever part of the Empire.  England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Falklands, India, several Caribbean islands, a few Middle Eastern countries, a few Asian countries, and several African countries.  No wonder they used to say that "the sun never sets on the British Empire".    Anyway, most of the good folks from western Europe are right-side drivers.  I'm looking forward to hearing about the Froholdt visit afterwards.

whosiskid

I am more excited about From old than any defensive lineman in a long time. There is a video out there of him running agility drills at some combine he attended.  He moved like a gazelle.  I think he is hideously underrated and it is easy to guess why. He was close to being rated five stars  after his sophomore year in Ohio, but he went back to Denmark and people forgot about him. Had he played in the US as a Junior I think he would be a 98 on 247. I don't know that we've ever had an incoming freshman someone this big and this agile. We really got lucky with him.  And the thought of him and Jamar and possibly AGIM and Austin Capps and Bijohn all at Arkansas at different points in their career is extremely exciting. 
"It's no trick to make a lot of money...if all you want...is to make a lot of money." - Bernstein, in Citizen Kane

"What if you were given the task of entertaining yourself all day but were finished by noon?" - Kierkegaard

"The disposition to admire, and almost to worship, the rich and the powerful, and to despise, or, at least, to neglect, persons of poor and mean condition [is] the great and most universal cause of the corruption of our moral sentiments." - Adam Smith

"That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves." - Kim Stanley Robinson

COCHISE

Anybody else notice the eye candy assigned to the Froholdts at the game?

Hog N Bama

Quote from: greenie on September 03, 2014, 04:26:33 pm
To my knowledge, only former members of the British Empire drive on the left.  I don't think Denmark was ever part of the Empire.  England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Falklands, India, several Caribbean islands, a few Middle Eastern countries, a few Asian countries, and several African countries.  No wonder they used to say that "the sun never sets on the British Empire".    Anyway, most of the good folks from western Europe are right-side drivers.  I'm looking forward to hearing about the Froholdt visit afterwards.
If you ever go to Britain you have to be extra aware to look to the right instead of the left when crossing a street. Think about it. I made the mistake myself while there...nothing was coming. And, I want to see both the Froholdt brothers in Hog uniforms. GO HOGS! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

SemperFi

So, what's the news on the Froholdt brothers? Is there a chance that we offer Lars? The dude is huge and can take up a whole lot of space.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

The Recruiting Guy

Quote from: SemperFi on September 07, 2014, 08:13:43 pm
So, what's the news on the Froholdt brothers? Is there a chance that we offer Lars? The dude is huge and can take up a whole lot of space.

No on the offer. They had a very busy day. They leave for Arkansas Tech in the morning. Tech is interested in Lars.

jb11

Quote from: Richard Davenport on September 07, 2014, 08:44:53 pm
No on the offer. They had a very busy day. They leave for Arkansas Tech in the morning. Tech is interested in Lars.
That would be good if Lars went to Tech. Keeps them close.

COCHISE

Quote from: Surfing8 on September 08, 2014, 03:37:00 pm
Pics or it didn't happen.
Check out RD's 9/7 recruiting report on the Hogville homepage.

jb11

Quote from: COCHISE on September 08, 2014, 09:22:50 pm
Check out RD's 9/7 recruiting report on the Hogville homepage.
I think he was talking about the eye candy.

COCHISE

Quote from: jb11 on September 09, 2014, 02:49:22 pm
I think he was talking about the eye candy.
It can be seen in the video.

mhuff

Quote from: greenie on September 03, 2014, 04:26:33 pm

Countries in Europe as well.

hawgwash

Quote from: COCHISE on September 09, 2014, 02:56:31 pm
It can be seen in the video.
And right after the candy appears in the video RD says something along the lines of, "the coaches showed him a good time, er uh I mean showed him a lot of attention".  ;)

COCHISE

Quote from: hawgwash on September 09, 2014, 05:14:31 pm
And right after the candy appears in the video RD says something along the lines of, "the coaches showed him a good time, er uh I mean showed him a lot of attention".  ;)
I laughed at that also.