Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Commits react to Hill's pledge

Started by The Recruiting Guy, September 02, 2014, 03:05:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hawgsmellgud

If there are still any doubters of the Jack Blasingame recruiting rankings just read those comments. Each and everyone is a subscriber I mean were else would they find out that KJ is a "huge get".

Yes a couple must not have checked in a while as they still have kj as a "big get", which he was at the end of last football season.

Woo Pic.
"I've never been a numbers guy," Mallett said. "If you play the game for yourself, don't play. I don't want you on the team. There's one goal we've got here. If you're not trying to reach that goal, don't come to Arkansas."

Ā 

onebadrubi

If we can round out this class with defensive recruits similar to the level of our offensive ones, you will have to love the direction we are headed. 

RD, any news on the D side or new names?

ShadowTheHedgehog

redeye

Quote from: hawgsmellgud on September 02, 2014, 03:15:04 pm
If there are still any doubters of the Jack Blasingame recruiting rankings just read those comments. Each and everyone is a subscriber I mean were else would they find out that KJ is a "huge get".

Yes a couple must not have checked in a while as they still have kj as a "big get", which he was at the end of last football season.

Woo Pic.

lol... I noticed that.

QuoteRunning back Rawleigh Williams of Dallas Bishop Lynch.
"That's freaking huge. Seriously that's a huge get. He can play and it's going to be tough to stop the guys that we're getting to build this offense."

The only thing missing is some mention of gout and sardines.

hawgsmellgud

Quote from: redeye on September 02, 2014, 06:35:08 pm
lol... I noticed that.

The only thing missing is some mention of gout and sardines.

Hahaha. I don't know why do many people take this message board stuff so serious. thanks for finding the humor.
"I've never been a numbers guy," Mallett said. "If you play the game for yourself, don't play. I don't want you on the team. There's one goal we've got here. If you're not trying to reach that goal, don't come to Arkansas."

pondwater jack

Quote from: hawgsmellgud on September 02, 2014, 03:15:04 pm

Woo Pic.
fellas!  here now!  lets not make this commitment and fanfare into a story about my God-given ability to foretell a major commitmrnt based on gout or extreme cases of gas...or about the sway i hold over recruits who read my rankkings religiously (i am think of bumping a certain tide end if he commits soon wink wink...looking at WG ;)  no this day is about kj hill and the glorious RDs and Danny Wests who swoop into my field like giant 3 headed buzzards to harvest the fruits of my pain!  they are the ones that desrve the credit!

Humble servant of the people
Jack Blasingame, II
Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLineā„¢ on February 13, 2015, 07:56:19 am
I cry at the thought of our creator looking down from on high relishing in two of his more majestic creations (Jack Blasingame and Mike Irwin) pulling together for the benefit of all razorback nation. Neigh..! mankind...
Quote from: Fort Dweller on February 14, 2015, 10:04:29 pm
And they slowly slink back to their holes.  Well done Madden and Watkins.

jgphillips3

My favorite quote:

2016 receiver commitment Jordan Jones of Smackover.
"I'm glad he chose Arkansas, our receiving corps will be the best in the nation."

When both KJ and JJ get on the field, this offense is going to be hard to stop.  The future is bright. :)

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Quote from: pondwater jack on September 02, 2014, 10:50:19 pm
fellas!  here now!  lets not make this commitment and fanfare into a story about my God-given ability to foretell a major commitmrnt based on gout or extreme cases of gas...or about the sway i hold over recruits who read my rankkings religiously (i am think of bumping a certain tide end if he commits soon wink wink...looking at WG ;)  no this day is about kj hill and the glorious RDs and Danny Wests who swoop into my field like giant 3 headed buzzards to harvest the fruits of my pain!  they are the ones that desrve the credit!

Humble servant of the people
Jack Blasingame, II

Most folks would baste in their glory....amazing how this is always about kids and even when you are the story you make sure you aint.  Classy touch from one of our classiest recruiting experts on the board.  Thanks jack, for not making it about you.

hawgsmellgud

Quote from: OTR on September 03, 2014, 05:20:48 pm
Most folks would baste in their glory....amazing how this is always about kids and even when you are the story you make sure you aint.  Classy touch from one of our classiest recruiting experts on the board.  Thanks jack, for not making it about you.

I love a good baste.