Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Betting 500 on Louisville and 500 on Ark opponent

Started by MSMHawg, September 02, 2014, 02:00:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MSMHawg

Hogfaniam

Quote from: MSMHawg on September 02, 2014, 02:00:33 pm
Every week this season. Up 1000 so far

Straight up or points?  With Louisvilles schedule, I can't imagine anyone going straight up against them.
"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

popcornhog

How are you betting on Nichols State? There's no line on that game.

If Louisville beats FSU, I've got them at 12-0. I don't know whether they'd have to play FSU again in the ACC title game or not. No idea how their divisions are set up.

What's the line on the TTU game? I would stay away from that one as it's likely to have a score in the ballpark of 50-40. That one's way too tricky.

We also could cover or even beat Ole Miss if they don't improve.
WPS

popcornhog

Quote from: Hogfaniam on September 03, 2014, 08:00:25 am
Straight up or points?  With Louisvilles schedule, I can't imagine anyone going straight up against them.

There's no way he's betting straight up. It wouldn't pay even money.
WPS

widespreadsooie

Quote from: popcornhog on September 03, 2014, 12:35:15 pm
How are you betting on Nichols State? There's no line on that game.

If Louisville beats FSU, I've got them at 12-0. I don't know whether they'd have to play FSU again in the ACC title game or not. No idea how their divisions are set up.

What's the line on the TTU game? I would stay away from that one as it's likely to have a score in the ballpark of 50-40. That one's way too tricky.

We also could cover or even beat Ole Miss if they don't improve.

I bet a line will be out on the Nichols St. game tomorrow, Friday at the latest. Can't wait to see the TTU line, if they don't get it in gear this weekend against UTEP, I think we will be slight favorites.

MSMHawg

Quote from: Hogfaniam on September 03, 2014, 08:00:25 am

Tell me where you can bet straight up?

onebadrubi

Quote from: popcornhog on September 03, 2014, 12:35:42 pm
There's no way he's betting straight up. It wouldn't pay even money.

He's FOS.  No one is going to take the spread against the hogs at a nickel all year long.  UAB, Nichols st, Tech,and others would not fair well.  It would however be interesting to know for sure if he wasn't just posting BS on a forum. 

I apologize, I'm just jealous my nickel in each bet washed each other out this past weekend. 

Hogfaniam

"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

cosmodrum

Maybe you can get that lifelike Bobbydong you've always wanted.
Go away, batin'

husker71

you would have real trouble betting that in Vegas.  The money line would be out of this world.  Plus he did not bet 500 to win 500    you have to pay the vigorish  so it should have been 550 to win 500 

onebadrubi

Quote from: MSMHawg on September 04, 2014, 02:07:53 pm
You only pay juice when you lose dumb dumb

Find a spread for us on the Arkansas game this weekend, let's discuss where we exchange that dime buddy.  Internet tough guy alert

onebadrubi

Quote from: MSMHawg on September 04, 2014, 09:12:05 pm
Nice try, the spread is 35, they won't cover

Please tell me where the spread is 35?  I can't find it anywhere...

widespreadsooie

It isn't out on 5dimes yet but 35 sounds about right. Could be tough cover for us.

onebadrubi

Quote from: widespreadsooie on September 04, 2014, 10:50:16 pm
It isn't out on 5dimes yet but 35 sounds about right. Could be tough cover for us.

I believe most if not all will stay away from putting this game on the board.

onebadrubi

I bet Dbag doesn't come around touting his fine play...

MSMHawg

Up another 500 on Bobby, my guy would not touch Arky game, good thing for me

MSMHawg

Dropkick

Quote from: MSMHawg on September 08, 2014, 08:53:04 pm
But you are still a loser, go figure

MSMHawg

Quote from: Dropkick on September 08, 2014, 09:24:43 pm
But you are still a loser, go figure

The contest not exist that I am not superior to you in competing

Dropkick

Quote from: MSMHawg on September 08, 2014, 09:31:42 pm
The contest not exist that I am not superior to you in competing
English, ------ ------, do you speak it.

hobhog

The Boar War

Quote from: MSMHawg on September 08, 2014, 08:53:04 pm

How does that work?  Did your bookie not need the money?

husker71

when you go up to bet on a straight game you have to pay 110 to win 100  that is the sports book take  the 10 dollars   the books really don't care who wins or loses they are trying to find the line that gets the most balanced action  you cant go to a book in Vegas and bet 100 to win 100 and then say "oh I will be back to give you the other ten dollars if I lose.  I spent 17 years working in Vegas and spent a lot of time betting at the El Cortez.  I had one friend who has made his living betting the middle when ever he could find them.  Now that discipline.  By the way Vegas had one of their best weekends(money wise) for pro football in years this last weekend. 

MSMHawg

Quote from: husker71 on September 09, 2014, 03:00:52 pm
when you go up to bet on a straight game you have to pay 110 to win 100  that is the sports book take  the 10 dollars   the books really don't care who wins or loses they are trying to find the line that gets the most balanced action  you cant go to a book in Vegas and bet 100 to win 100 and then say "oh I will be back to give you the other ten dollars if I lose.  I spent 17 years working in Vegas and spent a lot of time betting at the El Cortez.  I had one friend who has made his living betting the middle when ever he could find them.  Now that discipline.  By the way Vegas had one of their best weekends(money wise) for pro football in years this last weekend.

I don't care where you "worked" you are clueless. The only time a player pays juice, 10%, is when they lose. The spread is based on getting 50% on each side with the house getting 10% from the losers. Everyone who bets knows this, look it up.

Dropkick

Its been my experience in life that when someone is shooting their mouth off about how good they are at something, how much they won, how much they are gonna bet, etc. they are full of what you don't want to step in. May or may not be the case here but he certainly fits the profile.

MSMHawg

Quote from: Dropkick on September 09, 2014, 04:21:20 pm
Its been my experience in life that when someone is shooting their mouth off about how good they are at something, how much they won, how much they are gonna bet, etc. they are full of what you don't want to step in. May or may not be the case here but he certainly fits the profile.

I don't make any secret who and how much I am betting on. If you want to tell us your picks I would like to see them. Once again, 500 a game on who the Hogs are playing. 500 on Louisville. Every week. I think this week I will also start betting on Auburn, same amount

widespreadsooie

Quote from: MSMHawg on September 09, 2014, 04:56:14 pm
I don't make any secret who and how much I am betting on. If you want to tell us your picks I would like to see them. Once again, 500 a game on who the Hogs are playing. 500 on Louisville. Every week. I think this week I will also start betting on Auburn, same amount

You might as well save your money on TT, Arkansas will run it down their throats and control the clock. I don't know why you would bet on a team that beat UCA by 7 and UTEP by 4 to beat an SEC team.

widespreadsooie

I wouldn't even be surprised if UVA kept it within a TD of LOU, I hope they do.

jacobp

Quote from: widespreadsooie on September 09, 2014, 09:18:30 pm
You might as well save your money on TT, Arkansas will run it down their throats and control the clock. I don't know why you would bet on a team that beat UCA by 7 and UTEP by 4 to beat an SEC team.
because he's full of it. I think he's pretty well established that himself.

cosmodrum

Hope you lose your ass and have to give BJs and ZJs to pay your bills.
Go away, batin'

MSMHawg

Quote from: cosmodrum on September 10, 2014, 11:04:06 am
Hope you lose your ass and have to give BJs and ZJs to pay your bills.

Is that what you do when you lose? Or just for fun?

cosmodrum

Quote from: MSMHawg on September 11, 2014, 07:32:08 am
Is that what you do when you lose? Or just for fun?

I pay my billth. Those are just for shitsth and gigglth.
Go away, batin'

PorkSoda

Quote from: jacobp on September 10, 2014, 10:47:55 am
because he's full of it. I think he's pretty well established that himself.

of course he is.

if you bet the spread and win, it pays in the neighborhood of $14 per hundred dollars bet.

ie, if you bet 100 and win they pay you 114 back. 
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Dropkick

No astute gambler picks a team before the season and bets on them every game regardless of spread..........................

Atlhogfan1

ACC officials look like they have money on the Cards this week.  What a gift they just received on that roughing call. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

HOGINTENNESSEE

h0gfan6

Dropkick

Fail

Lucky for this preek, he probably doesn't have 500 to bet

Dillar Dog

Quote from: MSMHawg on September 09, 2014, 04:02:28 pm
I don't care where you "worked" you are clueless. The only time a player pays juice, 10%, is when they lose. The spread is based on getting 50% on each side with the house getting 10% from the losers. Everyone who bets knows this, look it up.

Is this a real response?  Like, are you serious here?

Dropkick

Ready for a retort from the OP, he is viewing. WADA!

YtownHog

Quote from: MSMHawg on September 09, 2014, 04:56:14 pm

How's the wallet feeling tonight?

Dropkick

Figured you couldn't get your man to take TT bet, lol.

Dropkick

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'

HogFansReunited

Quote from: MSMHawg on September 13, 2014, 09:26:29 pm
Still in plus column

Please explain how you were up 1000 before today and you lost both bets but you claim to be in the positive?  Wow your math is as bad as your betting and grammar.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

HogFansReunited

Nevermind, I see you are supposedly up 500 because you said that on the second.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568