Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Given how the football season started...

Started by HF#1, September 01, 2014, 11:27:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HF#1

I'm ready for some Hog Basketball.  I need something good happening in my Razorback life. 

By the time practice starts, MMQB will be so obnoxious.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

bruisemeister

The football season is not over yet. The Hogs won't play many with that talent. It will only make them better. There will be some victories and not just against non conference opponents.

I am expecting a big year in basketball. If UCONN can with the national title with what they had, the Hogs could do so as well. They beat the most talented team in college basketball twice and took the nation's best team for most of the year to overtime. They showed signs of brilliance last year. Unfortunately they seemed to have letdowns against teams they should beat.  I think this year they have another year under their belt to be able to handle the teams they should beat and compete on a high level with the ones with more talent.

The_Iceman

The Razorbacks showed improvement Saturday going on the road to the defending SEC Champions and being tied at halftime.

We just don't have the depth of talent to pull out a game like that. We are heading in the right direction.

GuvHog

Quote from: bruisemeister on September 02, 2014, 01:27:16 am
The football season is not over yet. Hogs won't play many with that talent. It will only make them better. There will be some victories and The not just against non conference opponents.

I am expecting a big year in basketball. If UCONN can with the national title with what they had, the Hogs could do so as well. They beat the most talented team in college basketball twice and took the nation's best team for most of the year to overtime. They showed signs of brilliance last year. Unfortunately they seemed to have letdowns against teams they should beat.  I think this year they have another year under their belt to be able to handle the teams they should beat and compete on a high level with the ones with more talent.

Well said. I don't see any other team beating Auburn this year, they are for real.

As for the men's basketball team, this is going to be a BIG year IMHO.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

popcornhog

Quote from: HF#1 on September 01, 2014, 11:27:04 pm
I'm ready for some Hog Basketball.  I need something good happening in my Razorback life. 

By the time practice starts, MMQB will be so obnoxious.

We're only one game in. I still think we will be able to win six and make a bowl game. I'm excited to watch the team grow this year.

But, yeah, basketball season should be a lot of fun. I admit that in looking forward to it.
WPS

Hawg Red

One game in, man. Geez. Against the then #6 team, now #5 team, in the nation and defending SEC champion.

BigPapaHawg

Come on the season just started. We are one game in!
We are going to see improvement week after week!
WPS!!!
WOO PIG

Mick Hogger

I've gotten my hopes up a few times over the post-Nolan era, but this time it feels solid. The recruits are starting to notice and I'm loving the "team" atmosphere.

I love Hog Football and look forward to every game each week, but there is NOTHING like a rockin' Bud Walton atmosphere.
Quote from: forrest city joe on Today at 10:06:10 am
ok i get you. but do you have to post it over and over and over and over? and for the 100th time. Mike is going to be coach here no matter if you like it or not.

HF#1

I wasn't saying that to be a a negative nancy.  I'm just saying I'm ready for basketball as a break from MMQB...
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin