Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nation's top OG sets Ark visit

Started by The Recruiting Guy, September 01, 2014, 02:52:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jgphillips3

Would be nice to land him.  It would be an absolute testament to Pittman if we could pull him away from OU.

razorbacker3

I think if it was not for family ties to OU, he would be a Hog. Might be anyway. What a great class this could be. WPS

forrest city joe

Very long shot. i think he is staying home and going to OU. but never count coach B and Sam Pittman out when it comes to recruiting offensive Linemen.

Muskliketusk

I been telling y'all. He's gonna call the Hogs. He ain't buying what the Gooners are selling. Grandma and grandpa jus gotta see what a special thing is going on on the hill. WPS  :razorback:
Our father who art in Heaven, Razorbacks be thy name. For the games we've won and battles done, on the road as it is at home. Give us this day our weekly win and forgive us our turnovers as we defeat those that play against us. Lead us not into devastation, but deliver us a title. For thine is the program, the pride and the Hogs, Amen.

-prayer I say every gameday.

lumphog

Quote from: Muskliketusk on September 01, 2014, 04:03:01 pm
I been telling y'all. He's gonna call the Hogs. He ain't buying what the Gooners are selling. Grandma and grandpa jus gotta see what a special thing is going on on the hill. WPS  :razorback:
YEP....When you look at CBB & CSP's record of NFL players.....It's gonna be hard to say NO. just gotta mammaw & pappaw on board. I think we can....2 new Hog fans commin up

Muskliketusk

I know the Gooners are nervous. They thought he's a lock until CBB and Pitman got on the case. If he's such a lick why ain't he committed is what I ask em? When i was in Fort Smith I went over to watch Austin practice and there's a whole bunch a Gooners there saying they could flip him and we ain't got no chance at Barnet. I just laugh and yelled Whoo Pig at Austin. He couldn't answer that time cuz his coach is an OU homer. We are dang lucky Austin and his momma are loyal cuz that staff is full a OU fools who don't care about what's best for a kid.
Our father who art in Heaven, Razorbacks be thy name. For the games we've won and battles done, on the road as it is at home. Give us this day our weekly win and forgive us our turnovers as we defeat those that play against us. Lead us not into devastation, but deliver us a title. For thine is the program, the pride and the Hogs, Amen.

Hollywood_HOGan45

September 01, 2014, 06:55:30 pm #7 Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 07:53:57 pm by Hollywood_HOGan45
Waiting on the cheaters to tell us that he's only visiting because he lost a bet.

Fort Dweller

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on September 01, 2014, 06:55:30 pm
Raining on the cheaters to tell us that he's only visiting because he lost a bet.

Or how he stopped at the OU chow hall on his way back
Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

nationwish

hawgmasta

I still think we're going to get him. There's too much interest in us.

BigPapaHawg

I really hope we can get him. This would make for a really good class!!!!!
WPS!!!
WOO PIG

Ugly Uncle

We need us some OGs on this team.  That's wassup.
Retired Radio Host

TMc

We need this guy.., if you haven't watched his video- go watch it.  He will play as a true Freshman. Strong, quick and has a mean streak.  I have read elsewhere it's us or OU.

Scott7703

This guy has star written all over him. Would be an absolute HUGE get. He is being pressured from all around to go to OU from what I gather. Will be even more impressive to me if CBB and Coach Pittman swing him.

COCHISE

Quote from: lumphog on September 01, 2014, 04:18:20 pm
YEP....When you look at CBB & CSP's record of NFL players.....It's gonna be hard to say NO. just gotta mammaw & pappaw on board. I think we can....2 new Hog fans commin up
Plus, there is going to continue to be a lot of chatter about our O-Line. That seems to be our team's identity at this point and the commentators will likely continue to harp on it's overall size in every game we play. Hopefully they'll also be able to talk about it's dominance like they did in the first half of the Auburn game.

fortsmithokie

Quote from: Scott7703 on September 02, 2014, 10:47:26 am
This guy has star written all over him. Would be an absolute HUGE get. He is being pressured from all around to go to OU from what I gather. Will be even more impressive to me if CBB and Coach Pittman swing him.

I'm guessing this is an assumption on your part. No one outside his family has any significant influence on Barnett. He was ready to commit to OU early and his grandfather who encouraged him to take his visits, because it's a once in a lifetime opportunity.
By getting him on campus, Arkansas has a chance to sway Barnett, but I think their chances took a hit when he decided against taking the unofficial with his grandparents this summer.

Fort Dweller

Quote from: fortsmithokie on September 03, 2014, 10:58:29 am
I think their chances took a hit when he decided against taking the unofficial with his grandparents this summer.

But he has decided to bring them on the official.  I don't think you can say what hurts or helps any cause at this point in the process.
Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

fortsmithokie

Quote from: Fort Dweller on September 03, 2014, 11:40:23 am
But he has decided to bring them on the official.  I don't think you can say what hurts or helps any cause at this point in the process.

They were always coming on the official visit.

The NewEra

Check out the interview with Sebastian Tretola and listen to what he has to say about Bielema and Pittman.  Also, what he has to say about Skipper being mean.  That type of recruiting those two coaches do make me believe we have a very, very good chance of landing this guy.

pondwater jack

Would be a "huge get" in my professional opinon.

PWJ
Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on February 13, 2015, 07:56:19 am
I cry at the thought of our creator looking down from on high relishing in two of his more majestic creations (Jack Blasingame and Mike Irwin) pulling together for the benefit of all razorback nation. Neigh..! mankind...
Quote from: Fort Dweller on February 14, 2015, 10:04:29 pm
And they slowly slink back to their holes.  Well done Madden and Watkins.

Muskliketusk

16 more days til Barnett calls the Hogs. Start the countdown.

NLRHog92

TMc

I have read as of today.., we have little to no shot with Barnett.  I hope that is wrong.

onebadrubi

Quote from: Muskliketusk on September 03, 2014, 01:30:09 pm

I love the optimism, I got a question though, we gonna miss on anyone?  haha

ricepig

Quote from: TMc on September 03, 2014, 05:19:00 pm
I have read as of today.., we have little to no shot with Barnett.  I hope that is wrong.

If he's coming for a visit, we have a chance......

trashcan maN

Word from AR recruiting experts is little to no chance on both the OK kids. I guess we have a puncher's chance if we get them for an OV though

forrest city joe

Oklahoma. hope i am wrong.

Speedracer

One thing I've learned with Pittman, if he gets the kid on campus and can't land him, nobody can and it wasn't meant to be.  With Pittman landing the quality of talent from ALL areas of the country, I would at least give us a puncher's chance.  Kid is bringing the grandparents and I thought I saw his OC was coming too.  Got to count for something
Like smites bother me.

PorkSoda

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Hog N Bama

Oh man I hope you are right! OL is gonna be a magnet for top talent WPS No doubt the AU game showed that :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Muskliketusk

Quote from: Hog N Bama on September 03, 2014, 07:41:04 pm
Oh man I hope you are right! OL is gonna be a magnet for top talent WPS :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

You know it bro. He's gonna be a Hog.

Jek Tono Porkins

Get him on campus and you never know what might happen.

One thing that the staff has proved is that they will make every possible effort to land the kid. You can't say the staff isn't trying.
I have known the troubles I was born to know
I have wanted things a poor man's born to want
And in all my dreams and memories I go running
Through the fields of Arkansas from which I sprung

FrozenHam

This excites me!  Call the Hogs, Jalin, we'd love to have you!