Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

BA vs TW vs RM

Started by blu, September 01, 2014, 01:19:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

blu

Someone needs to explain to me how TW or RM with these same receivers could have performed any better than BA this past Saturday. I'm having a hard time figuring out how anyone could bash BA for his performance. Agree fully with Wilson, BA is plenty good.
"But it is no shame to suffer for being a Christian. Praise God for the privilege of being called by His name!"  I Peter 4:16

Cure

Not knocking Allen because he played a hell of a game Saturday, but Mallet made you respect his deep ball period.
Team Economics
From Keynes to Friedman, we know what's up.

razorbackfanatic

BA was not the problem and was actually a bright spot. I'm not worried about him. Like already mentioned RM arm made defenses play completely different. This is actually the main reason why Knile Davis was so good in 2010 bc we had talent and speed at WR and the defense had to respect them and RM's cannon. This opened things up so much for KD plus we had a good OL that season. The OL in 2011 wasn't nearly as good even though we won 11 games.

razorbackfanatic

Hatcher's drop hurt bad. The pick six was actually the same play and BA was going to Hatcher again who again had separation but BA had to look the safety off and let the play develop and by that time he didn't see the DLineman break free late and they changed the whole game down 35-21. We panicked and started to pass every down bc they put 8-9 in the box and dared us. Drew Morgan and Wilson both had 3rd down drops that would have converted first downs. Although Morgans was when it was pouring down u still have to make that catch.