Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Defense recruits

Started by collegestationhog, September 01, 2014, 11:21:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

collegestationhog

Who are some of the defense recruits we are on and have a legitimate shot at for the 2015 class?

Bubba's Bruisers

I think...

DE Ledbetter
LB Walker
LB Graham
LB Williams
CB Redwine
CB Dinson
S.  Sunderland
S.  Haughton
S.  Sotolongo
S.  Johnson

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Melorock089

Not only do we need defensive recruits, we need defensive depth. Our lack of depth showed astoundingly in the 2nd half of last saturday. So, we need even more than many think.

Seebs

Juco will help depth immediately - would like to see how that is progressing.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

jackflash

Of the DB recruits we are recruiting. The three I would like to know more about is Black, lockett and a kid from Florida can't recall his name at this time. They seem to be the fastest. I am big on speed. Feel the same way Coach Jennings does, if you don't have speed your chase it.

pigskenG

I'll take any off this list that can cover a receiver like he's attached to him and make a tackle by putting his face mask in the guys chest, not by diving at his ankles.

PantherHog733

Does Av. Johnson or Dre Greenlaw have a realistic chance of having an offer before it's all said and done, RD?

collegestationhog

What about Brandon Jones, realistic shot?

WBC Hog

Quote from: PantherHog733 on September 01, 2014, 02:00:11 pm
Does Av. Johnson or Dre Greenlaw have a realistic chance of having an offer before it's all said and done, RD?

This. It really looks like we're gonna go 9 for 9 on in-state guys and if Dre Greenlaw is good enough, I'd love for him to make it 10 for 10!