Too hard to say right now.

Here's my thinking.

Committed      Will take
QB                 no more QBs

1 RB              will take another

2   TEs            will take Gragg

2   WRs            Maybe one more.   

2   OL              will take 2 to 3 more

8  total offensive commits. Another RB, TE and 3 OL would be 13 offensive commitments Take another WR and you have 14.             

That seems fair.

Music City Hog

Daniel Sprinkle got a Hog offer recently?

alwaysnextyear

In my head I'm struggling to come up with a third legit option for OT next season. I've never seen a total rebuild job like this in my lifetime following the Hogs. Two more OL are critical. Need a stud tailback. Need a DT and a DE, three LB's, two safeties and two corners.

Fort Dweller

Quote from: Music City Hog on September 03, 2014, 08:03:20 am
Daniel Sprinkle got a Hog offer recently?

Invited to walk on with promise of scholly in 2 years.  However, he could go in scholly at anytime was mentioned.
Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

Hog N Bama

SOOOOOOOOOOIIEEE.  Hope Pettway's a HOG! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Bubba's Bruisers

Minimum...

1 RB
1 WR
1 TE in Gragg
1 OT
1 DE
3 LB
2 CB
2 S
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Music City Hog

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on September 03, 2014, 07:39:12 pm
Minimum...

1 RB
1 WR
1 TE in Gragg
1 OT
1 DE
3 LB
2 CB
2 S

I don't worry about O. We are recruiting with the big boys on O. On the other hand,  I can't find 3 LB, 2 CB, 2 S that we have a realistic shot at that can compete with our peers. 

WBC Hog

How many guys can we take this year?  From all the late additions and transfers after NSD, I've lost count at how many we can take this year.  If I had to guess, I was thinking 26... which makes just enough room for Pettway.

Uncommon

Quote from: Fort Dweller on September 03, 2014, 09:27:28 am
Invited to walk on with promise of scholly in 2 years.  However, he could go in scholly at anytime was mentioned.
Yep.  Tyler Colquitt was probably promised the same thing.

Makes you wonder.  If Zach Wary would've signed with Arkansas, the scholarship that Tyler got probably would've gone to Zach instead as he was asked to gray shirt along with Jake Hall who got his scholarship the same day Tyler Colquitt did.  Wish Zach would've signed with us.  We could've used another linebacker with 4 leaving after this season (Daunte Carr, Tiquention Coleman, Braylon Mitchell, and Martrell Spaight).

Calling All Hogs

Quote from: razorbacker3 on September 01, 2014, 03:32:24 pm
Ole Piss class drops to #53 on 247sports.
Finally the Universe is back in balance!  :razorback:

forrest city joe

Pettway tweets he will be in Fayetteville  this weekend.   
La'Michael Pettway.. @Iam_Primetimee4  ·  6h

Fayetteville this weekend.. 🐗
Wonder if we will get him to commit on his visit ?

TheRazorbackGuy

Quote from: forrest city joe on September 05, 2014, 12:07:44 am

We can only hope so FCJ! I sure would love to have a commitment during the Nichols State Game and it would brilliant if it were Pettway

Speedracer

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on September 03, 2014, 07:39:12 pm
Minimum...

1 RB
1 WR
1 TE in Gragg
1 OT
1 DE
3 LB
2 CB
2 S

Agreed except I think we look OG instead of OT
Like smites bother me.

Fort Dweller

Quote from: Speedracer on September 05, 2014, 01:33:59 pm
Agreed except I think we look OG instead of OT

We're hurting at OT after this year.  Skipper will likely be the only one with experience at the position.  Wallace might be a redshirt and we have Colton Jackson as the only commit.
Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

ricepig

Quote from: Fort Dweller on September 05, 2014, 02:59:54 pm
We're hurting at OT after this year.  Skipper will likely be the only one with experience at the position.  Wallace might be a redshirt and we have Colton Jackson as the only commit.

I swear I saw something where Pitman when discussing Brey getting tired talking about moving Kirkland out there?? I don't know if it was quoted wrong or what, I always though Kirkland was an inside guy, but we do have more guards.

Fort Dweller

Quote from: ricepig on September 05, 2014, 03:05:04 pm
I swear I saw something where Pitman when discussing Brey getting tired talking about moving Kirkland out there?? I don't know if it was quoted wrong or what, I always though Kirkland was an inside guy, but we do have more guards.

Don't know what I'd think about Kirkland at RT, but if Pittman says it's good then it's gold to me.  With Allen coming in next year, I think we've got a solid guard rotation in the making.  However, we're razor thin at tackle.  Need a JUCO/transfer.

alwaysnextyear

Quote from: Fort Dweller on September 05, 2014, 03:07:52 pm
Don't know what I'd think about Kirkland at RT, but if Pittman says it's good then it's gold to me.  With Allen coming in next year, I think we've got a solid guard rotation in the making.  However, we're razor thin at tackle.  Need a JUCO/transfer.
With Allen sitting out and being under 300, he's not going to be ready next season. Who knows what type of S&C program he has access to right now.

LJHOG

Quote from: Hog N Bama on September 03, 2014, 07:35:11 pm
SOOOOOOOOOOIIEEE.  Hope Pettway's a HOG! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
Nice offer list for a lowly 3*.