Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Romar Reades

Started by Zcoach, September 01, 2014, 10:12:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Zcoach

We have some studs on PB this year and the Demozette has written about most but has not wrote much about the most studly one, Jr. Romar Reades.  Rivals has his 9th grade weight stats.  They are much better now as a Jr.  I worked with John Stucky and he told me a bunch on Barry Sanders and this kid is on the same trajectory in the weight room.  Great personality, attitude, grades, keep an eye on him!

lumphog

LL COOL HOG

Does he come with grape jelly?

WBC Hog

I remember RD mentioning this guy. It seems like y'all have 4 juniors that are SEC caliber. John Tate, LeDarius Skelton, Romar Reades, and one other guy. Can't think of his name though.

jseinfeld50

Zcoach

Quote from: WBC Hog on September 01, 2014, 06:05:43 pm
I remember RD mentioning this guy. It seems like y'all have 4 juniors that are SEC caliber. John Tate, LeDarius Skelton, Romar Reades, and one other guy. Can't think of his name though.
Its the most in  while.  Skelton has had an exceptional off season and preseason and he has more than Beasley at wide outs.  It will be pick your poison with either the running game or the passing game.

ICEman

Quote from: LL COOL HOG on September 01, 2014, 12:40:26 pm
Does he come with grape jelly?
Nope, but you can zip in and your script filled.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

WBC Hog

Quote from: jseinfeld50 on September 01, 2014, 06:18:52 pm
David Beasley

Ahh thanks!

Quote from: Zcoach on September 01, 2014, 08:29:41 pm
Its the most in  while.  Skelton has had an exceptional off season and preseason and he has more than Beasley at wide outs.  It will be pick your poison with either the running game or the passing game.

Doesn't Skelton play DB too?

Zcoach

Quote from: WBC Hog on September 01, 2014, 08:51:36 pm
Ahh thanks!

Doesn't Skelton play DB too?
He does free safety.  He is tough as a boot and loves to hit.

WBC Hog

Quote from: Zcoach on September 01, 2014, 08:57:13 pm
He does free safety.  He is tough as a boot and loves to hit.

Any idea what position you think he'd be playing college ball at?

Zcoach

Quote from: WBC Hog on September 01, 2014, 09:03:48 pm
Any idea what position you think he'd be playing college ball at?
The state is so strong at qb my guess will be Safety.  But he  will be hard to keep out of QB.

WBC Hog

Quote from: Zcoach on September 01, 2014, 10:28:41 pm
The state is so strong at qb my guess will be Safety.

I was thinking the same thing. Hopefully he shows out at safety because that is a definite position of need!  And +1 for the good info.