Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ryan Mallet traded to Texans

Started by Brer Hog, August 31, 2014, 11:14:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Brer Hog

August 31, 2014, 11:14:08 pm Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 11:39:55 pm by Brer Hog
Reported on Texans Inside the game @11pm tonight.  I like!

www.houstontexans.com

ldfergu

Any idea if he'll see any PT early on or are they gonna stick with Fitzpatrick?

HawgWild

When are we going to see Ryan take the field? I'm tired of waiting and I know he is.

clutch

Fitzpatrick has to lose first, or at least show some signs of struggle. That wasn't going to happen last week vs a horrible Oakland team.

Dr. Starcs

Fitzpatrick 4/13, 39 yds and 2 ints the first half against the giants.

clutch

Mallett may need to start warming up. Of course Fitzpatrick would start screwing up once Foster goes down. That will make things tougher, but also really increases their needs for a difference maker QB

95_alum

Quote from: HawgWild on September 21, 2014, 10:04:35 am
When are we going to see Ryan take the field? I'm tired of waiting and I know he is.

Your wait is over. Next Sunday, at Cleveland.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

HawgWild

HawgWild

Too bad Ryan wasn't able to stick around for today's game against the Titans. A 6 TD game would have looked good on his resume.

clutch

Quote from: HawgWild on November 30, 2014, 06:13:36 pm
Too bad Ryan wasn't able to stick around for today's game against the Titans. A 6 TD game would have looked good on his resume.

Having Foster in the lineup makes all the difference in the world. Especially when playing the titans.