Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rocky Top

Started by bigpigpimpin, August 31, 2014, 09:06:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bigpigpimpin

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: bigpigpimpin on August 31, 2014, 09:06:00 pm
On the way up.

You do realize they are playing Utah State?
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

WooPig90

They are playing Utah St. Cool story bro.

jkstock04

They look like an extremely well coached team. All phases of they game they look good. It's obvious Butch Jones has them headed in the right direction.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

HiggiePiggy

In 2 weeks will tell us more on if they are on the way up or if this is just another crap season. 

They play at Oklahoma.   I think Oklahoma will beat them, but if they actually play them tough and make it a game for 4 quarters then I will agree that they are on the way back up.   
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

rljjr

Why do I feel like singing the Jefferson's theme song?

hoggusamoungus

Quote from: bigpigpimpin on August 31, 2014, 09:06:00 pm
On the way up.

They have less than 100 yards on the ground.  If they have to depend on Worley against good competition, they are dead in the water.

Hogarusa

They were only 4 point favorites so I would say it's been pretty impressive. 
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

Music City Hog

Tenn was a 4 pt favorite. They are up 38-7 against one of the trendiest dogs to win out right. If you want to deny that Tennessee is improving with incredible recruiting then go right ahead.  Head meet sand.  They are a year or two away but unquestionably headed back.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: Music City Hog on August 31, 2014, 09:26:00 pm
Tenn was a 4 pt favorite. They are up 38-7 against one of the trendiest dogs to win out right. If you want to deny that Tennessee is improving with incredible recruiting then go right ahead.  Head meet sand.  They are a year or two away but unquestionably headed back.
Ok...so Tenner is improving (in your opinion). What should we do now?

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: bigpigpimpin on August 31, 2014, 09:23:05 pm
In the last 3 years, they have beaten Northern Illinois (last year), lost to USC by 3, Auburn by 4, and Wisconsin by 2. They have won 3 straight bowl games. Utah state is no slouch.

Utah state is also being ran by a different coach.   They went 11-2 with Gary Anderson as the head coach.  Last year they went 9-5 with a new coach.
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

ZERO

Tennessee's offense needs some work, but the defense is solid and the special teams play is great.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

racingpossum

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on August 31, 2014, 09:08:19 pm
You do realize they are playing Utah State?

you do realize that if the hogs opened with Utah St. they would be the underdog.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: racingpossum on September 01, 2014, 12:56:47 am
you do realize that if the hogs opened with Utah St. they would be the underdog.

And you can prove this?

Inhogswetrust

They played Utah State................We played old barn...................HUGE difference.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi