Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Baylor is playing in their new stadium, McLane Stadium. Looks nice on TV! Nice RGIII Statue!

Started by RedSkiesAtNightHog, August 31, 2014, 06:56:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RedSkiesAtNightHog

Game is on Fox Sports right now vs SMU.

They have "sailgating" by the Brazos river. 

Art Briles has done a great job with that program.  From worst to First!

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: RedSkiesAtNightHog on August 31, 2014, 06:56:44 pm

His work diverting the Brazos River and offering "sail gating" near the stadium is true genius.
;)
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

LRHawg

Can only dress up Waco so much..

I thought the recruiting room full of groupies was a nice touch.

AloRaptor

I'm watching tenn dog out utah st on sec net. I looked for the baylor game on directv and couldn't find it.  :razorback:

GlassofSwine

Quote from: RedSkiesAtNightHog on August 31, 2014, 06:56:44 pm

Shocking he was even given his 4th season after going 4-8, 4-8, 7-6 in his first 3 years.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: GlassofSwine on August 31, 2014, 08:24:46 pm
  Shocking he was even given his 4th season after going 4-8, 4-8, 7-6 in his first 3 years.

Lucky for him Hogville wasn't deciding his fate.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

RedSkiesAtNightHog

Excellent point!  However, I truly believe Coach Bielema better than that! 

HogimusMaximus

Not really that shocking when you consider Baylor's performance in the Big 12.  That 7-6 season was wonderful at the time...now it is the floor.  They expect to win 9-10 games at Baylor .....crazy.

hobhog

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Kyle

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Can't shout this loud enough..!  Only difference is he didn't follow CBP after a sugar bowl,  an idiot and have Hogville to tell him his AD was a dumbass...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

HiggiePiggy

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Baylor_Bears_football_seasons

12 losing seasons before he showed up.   

I'm betting Arkansas fans would be just fine with giving a guy 4 years if we were a crap program for 12 years.   

I bet if he starts having those losing seasons now he would be fired if he had 3 losing seasons in a row after what he has done.   

It's called EXPECATIONS.   When you aren't expected to win much then you will have a few years.   

Arkansas was winning in 2011.  If in 10 years from now that was our last winning season. Many on here will be fine with giving a coach 3 or 4 years even if he loses all of them because our expectations wouldn't be anything like it was in 2011. 

Heck our expectations are already to just making a bowl game.  So the next coach to come in will be a god if he just gets to a bowl game. 
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

staffhog

McLane Stadium looked a lot larger than the 45,000 they kept talking about.  Sure looks good from the blimp.