Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

We lost fair and square, in the second half we were outplayed and outcoached BUT ……

Started by ShadowTheHedgehog, August 31, 2014, 03:42:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoggish1

Quote from: Professor Psychosis on August 31, 2014, 04:56:17 pm
Good, then all this pointless arguing will go to the NFL forum.  Sounds great.  Go, Gus, Go!  Dallas lock.

Amen.  This would do wonders for MMQ...

buldozer

Why do some have to make excuses..... blame it on elevators, cheating coaches, the weather and so on.... the other team played better than the Hogs in the second half. Didn't you watch the game?

The second half we looked like last year all over again, thats reality. And if OUR COACH does not get that under control, we are going to have another 3 win season! If he gets the Hogs to play an entire game like the first half, we are off to the races and will win at least 6 games.... but thats a big IF right now. But the Hogs' fate is in OUR coaches hands, not Gus or anyone else.

ShadowTheHedgehog

I think the main reason why JL did not hire Gus was that at that time the fan-base was already highly polarized when it came to Gus. It was not because he was unproven or because of his ethics.

We should had fired HDN and the White-Haired Devil back then and kept Gus. Once he left a bunch of people got butthurt. Even people that never believed a word HDN said would still repeat (and believe) the things HDN (and friends) were saying about Gus.

LZH

Quote from: popcornhog on August 31, 2014, 08:06:18 pm
Not a Malzahn fan here -- but I am sick if these types of statements. They make us, as a fan base, look foolish.

It won't matter once Bielema has us winning and competitive again in the next year or two -- but for now it's embarrassing.

This   ^^^   This   ^^^   This   ^^^   This   ^^^   This   ^^^   This

Auburn unmercifully kicked our butts in the second half.....end of story.  The reason they doubled our rushing yardage in the second half was because they obviously figured out that we couldn't tackle anyone.

The Gus bunch is where we want to be this time next year.  (Or, should have been this year).

Muskliketusk

Quote from: ShadowTheHedgehog on August 31, 2014, 04:57:44 pm
You can say a lot about Gus but he is a forgiver. No matter what you get into he will forgive your crime and let you play.

Yep him and that old Stoops are in the people helping business. Glad we do it the right way.
Our father who art in Heaven, Razorbacks be thy name. For the games we've won and battles done, on the road as it is at home. Give us this day our weekly win and forgive us our turnovers as we defeat those that play against us. Lead us not into devastation, but deliver us a title. For thine is the program, the pride and the Hogs, Amen.

-prayer I say every gameday.

Muskliketusk

Quote from: JansterZ71 on August 31, 2014, 07:42:34 pm
Did you wear your Jersey for the game?

You must be one a them fashionistas that care what other guys wear. Bless your heart.
Our father who art in Heaven, Razorbacks be thy name. For the games we've won and battles done, on the road as it is at home. Give us this day our weekly win and forgive us our turnovers as we defeat those that play against us. Lead us not into devastation, but deliver us a title. For thine is the program, the pride and the Hogs, Amen.

Kevin

Auburn beat our butts.

My view is  it is always something with them.

They just cannot win
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

LZH

Quote from: Muskliketusk on August 31, 2014, 04:01:53 pm
Gus is slimy as it gets. HBB wouldn't a let a guy play after a marijuana arrest.

Gimme a flippin break.....how many times did Nutt look the other way when Pierce and other Hogs tested positive for weed and other painkillers?

So don't break an ankle jumping off that high horse, cuz.  Coaches are in it to win it.

Muskliketusk

Quote from: LZH on September 01, 2014, 03:27:37 pm

Gimme a flippin break.....how many times did Nutt look the other way when Pierce and other Hogs tested positive for weed and other painkillers?

So don't break an ankle jumping off that high horse, cuz.  Coaches are in it to win it.

What n the heck does Nutt have to do with HBB, guy? Oh yeah, nothing. Buy a clue jack.

nchogg

Auburn had a great game plan in the second half. The whole team rallied arourd Marshall in the second half. We had too many break downs on both sides of the ball. And calling our coaches fat and lazy for being stuck in an elevator is ridiculous. Now fans want to attack the coaches because of their weight.  Auburn played for the NC last year, were picked 6th in the nation and all of us were just wanting a competitive team that will go bowling this year. The season is young and it will play out better than all the taking heads predict. I am not a Gus lover or hater. I want to see my hogs win. Go Hogs!