Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 18, 2024, 03:49:01 am

Good work, jack blasingame

Started by Overtheroadtruckdriver, August 31, 2014, 03:33:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Always solid insights and solid recruiting information.  We are lucky to have the davenports and blasingames out there providing us with information.  Thanks, boys.

Oklahawg

Who the hell is blasingame and how in the world can he be discussed in the same breath as RD?
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

mhuff

Quote from: Oklahawg on August 31, 2014, 07:13:59 pm
Who the hell is blasingame and how in the world can he be discussed in the same breath as RD?

Name of department store.. Just teasing....not familiar.

hogs24

Quote from: Buff on August 04, 2013, 01:34:19 pm

I am THIS close to raping you right now. 

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Quote from: Oklahawg on August 31, 2014, 07:13:59 pm

He has the prickly fire gout when we're about to land a big recruit.  He has forgot more about recruiting than most.

He belongs in the same sentence with most of the media members and is at the head of the class with mr. Davenport in this area.

pondwater jack

Oh hell.  i dont know if me an RD being grouped together.  its probably fine but i am modest.  and i dont do it for money..or glory....my body reacts differnt the night before movement on a 4 star or above recruit. And  yes...the prickly fire of gout is the usual herald.  however kjhill...extreme gas pains...doubled over....n coupled with impacted bowls.  i was dryed up.  all i eat was bbq sardines and the VERY SAME baked alsska that your brother made OTR.  nobody else got gas?!  why?!  why me?!  (supernatural mystery)

I didnt aske to be goutngas blasingame but if it helps ill bear it for hogville.  maybe the same thing happens to RD or Danny West.  i wouldnt stoop to charge for my gas.  my gas is free. 

J holly blasingame
Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on February 13, 2015, 07:56:19 am
I cry at the thought of our creator looking down from on high relishing in two of his more majestic creations (Jack Blasingame and Mike Irwin) pulling together for the benefit of all razorback nation. Neigh..! mankind...
Quote from: Fort Dweller on February 14, 2015, 10:04:29 pm
And they slowly slink back to their holes.  Well done Madden and Watkins.

Hawg_Thai'd

I think the term "recruiting guru" is used way to liberally in society, but J. Holly Blasingame and Richard Davenport are about as good as it gets. RD provides the insight into the recruits and 'ol Jack just lets us know when its gonna happen. We are so lucky to have that pair.
I'm a helluva guy. One of the best, in fact.

pondwater jack

Me and RD sure work well  together for not having a formal relationship.. Thanks for the kind words hogthaid and OTR. 
Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on February 13, 2015, 07:56:19 am
I cry at the thought of our creator looking down from on high relishing in two of his more majestic creations (Jack Blasingame and Mike Irwin) pulling together for the benefit of all razorback nation. Neigh..! mankind...
Quote from: Fort Dweller on February 14, 2015, 10:04:29 pm
And they slowly slink back to their holes.  Well done Madden and Watkins.

hogs24

Is that gout flaring up pwj?
I'm thinkin some more big news any day now.
Quote from: Buff on August 04, 2013, 01:34:19 pm

I am THIS close to raping you right now. 

ARtillahog

Quote from: hogs24 on August 31, 2014, 11:30:40 pm
Is that gout flaring up pwj?
I'm thinkin some more big news any day now.

Mr. Jack, where do I send flowers for well wishes when Sept 23rd rolls around?

Hawg_Thai'd

Quote from: ARtillahog on September 01, 2014, 08:04:43 am
Mr. Jack, where do I send flowers for well wishes when Sept 23rd rolls around?

Oh, you know that toe'll be swelled up biggern' a cantaloupe! He'll have to use one of them scooters in Wal-mart to get around in. Ain't no way he'll be able to walk.
I'm a helluva guy. One of the best, in fact.

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Quote from: Hawg_Thai'd on September 01, 2014, 09:03:56 am
Oh, you know that toe'll be swelled up biggern' a cantaloupe! He'll have to use one of them scooters in Wal-mart to get around in. Ain't no way he'll be able to walk.
Quote from: pondwater jack on August 31, 2014, 10:43:10 pm
Me and RD sure work well  together for not having a formal relationship.. Thanks for the kind words hogthaid and OTR.

Classy. Pure class.

TeedupHigh

Blasingame?  Didn't he play second base for the St. Louis Cardinals a log time ago?  Don Blasingame that is...............

Pork Twain

"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Quote from: TeedupHigh on September 03, 2014, 01:51:55 pm
Blasingame?  Didn't he play second base for the St. Louis Cardinals a log time ago?  Don Blasingame that is...............

Don Kessinger played short stop.  Got a picture with him when I was a kid.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: pondwater jack on August 31, 2014, 10:22:09 pm
Oh hell.  i dont know if me an RD being grouped together.  its probably fine but i am modest.  and i dont do it for money..or glory....my body reacts differnt the night before movement on a 4 star or above recruit. And  yes...the prickly fire of gout is the usual herald.  however kjhill...extreme gas pains...doubled over....n coupled with impacted bowls.  i was dryed up.  all i eat was bbq sardines and the VERY SAME baked alsska that your brother made OTR.  nobody else got gas?!  why?!  why me?!  (supernatural mystery)

I didnt aske to be goutngas blasingame but if it helps ill bear it for hogville.  maybe the same thing happens to RD or Danny West.  i wouldnt stoop to charge for my gas.  my gas is free. 

J holly blasingame

I just want to know how Goutngas Blasingame is gonna make it if we see a double commit from Gragg and Pettway..? They may find you bent over with a big gnarly toe still stuck in your mouth. The gas release in the mortuary may be enough to get you a free cremation if they have bad wiring...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

ChicoHog

Quote from: OTR on September 03, 2014, 05:14:29 pm
Don Kessinger played short stop.  Got a picture with him when I was a kid.
I remember Kessinger with the Cubs and Glenn Becket playing 2md base.  Ernie banks had moved over to first base and Randy Hundley was the catcher.  Ferguson Jenkins and Ken Holtzman on the mound.  Wow, am I dating myself. 

BPsTheMan

legend has it ole Dave Campbell used to bleed at the ears and get redness around his eyes right before his Arkansas Football magazine would come out each year. Said it never happened when he was putting out Texas Football and so that's why he quit doing the Arkansas issue.

BorderPatrol