Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3 in a row

Started by luke hawg, August 31, 2014, 12:18:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

luke hawg

We can win our next 3 games and need every one of them. 3-1 going into Dallas would be huge.

Professor Psychosis

The Texas Tech game is a must win for me.  I won't call for coach's head if we lose, but the Texas Tech game is exactly the kind of game that the team would've lost the past 2 years, and is exactly the kind of game we need to win to show we've turned the corner.

online-with-swine

We need to manhandle TTech in the trenches if we are going to win that game. 

PonderinHog

We need to take their guns away from them and pistol whip them into submission.   ;D

Poker_hog

Quote from: Professor Psychosis on August 31, 2014, 12:21:51 pm
The Texas Tech game is a must win for me.  I won't call for coach's head if we lose, but the Texas Tech game is exactly the kind of game that the team would've lost the past 2 years, and is exactly the kind of game we need to win to show we've turned the corner.

100% agree.  At some point we need to see progress in the win column.
Sometimes wrong, but never in doubt

iCalledThatHogBrotha!

Quote from: Professor Psychosis on August 31, 2014, 12:21:51 pm

Agree. Especially considering their performance vs. UCA.

TNRazorbacker

I predict we will.

I also predict three weeks from now half the board will be predicting us in the playoff picture.

Four weeks from now the same half will be in despair calling for Bielema's job and Jeff Longs ousting.

three hog night

We will get a lot of young players ready for the Conference run. 
Petrino left a mess and Bielema is trying to fill in the talent gaps.  Anderson finally has some talent to work with.  He needs more at select positions and that will come in the next recruiting class. 
Posters that think they are Jim Rhome are ruining message boards.

Uberanubis

Quote from: iCalledThatHogBrotha! on August 31, 2014, 12:30:28 pm
Agree. Especially considering their performance vs. UCA.

I remember us saying that about few teams we got beat buy....lets just lay Rutgers on the table.
Quote from: East TN HAWG on January 31, 2015, 11:37:05 am
I think it's a common event whether it is in AR or around the world where a group of Hog fans get together.  I've seen it in TN, TX, LA and in Germany.  Being a Razorback is like being in a brotherhood.  When the brotherhood meet, they call the Hogs.

HogFanatic

Over these next three weeks the thing I want to see most from this team is an ability to catch the g-damn football. Everyone knows we can, and will, run the football well, but when we get into a situation where we HAVE to throw the ball, we CANNOT afford a single dropped pass.

swinesation

Quote from: luke hawg on August 31, 2014, 12:18:57 pm
We can win our next 3 games and need every one of them. 3-1 going into Dallas would be huge.

Agreed.