Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4th quarter

Started by sooie84, August 31, 2014, 09:16:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

sooie84

In 9 SEC games under Bret Bielema Arkansas has scored 14 4th quarter points.

harrisburghog

Hadn't thought about that, fair point.

IllinoisRazorbackFan

Quote from: sooie84 on August 31, 2014, 09:16:59 am
ouch. 

fakebobholt

Quote from: sooie84 on August 31, 2014, 09:16:59 am

if this is true thats almost as bad as having under 50 yeards in an entire half and 2 yards rushing. But I have faith from all the posters telling us we are improving and they saw it yesterday. 1 good qtr of football I guess is considered progress.

Sir Oinksalot

...if a case can be made about a deficit situation on our team it is this, imo.  I really like how we are slowly but solidly getting better and how the kids
are learning to make the right choices in and outside of football...but, I have been somewhat concerned about how good of shape we are in
every since coach started talking about the HUNH and players with sickle cell getting fatigued and getting into distress...

Petrino had the 170 + play scrimmages and practices and we were beasts at the end Coach BB has 130-140 play scrimmages...I wonder if he's
overly concerned or fearful of overworking his team to the point where they lack stamina in the fourth...

Be ye therefore like the grasses and yield
to the inevitable forces of Nature,
and in so yielding survive...

sooie84

54 points in 9 SEC games in second half if I calculate correct.

Nipsey Mussle

Quote from: fakebobholt on August 31, 2014, 09:23:43 am
if this is true thats almost as bad as having under 50 yeards in an entire half and 2 yards rushing. But I have faith from all the posters telling us we are improving and they saw it yesterday. 1 good qtr of football I guess is considered progress.
Who did KJ Hill commit to on Friday, I missed it? Did he choose someone aside from the Hogs, as you predicted based on extremely accurate insider info?

IllinoisRazorbackFan

This is a huge problem, it's indicative of Bielema's Inability to make half time adjustments.  He needs 5 years for that? 

Hogarusa

Or it could just be that a team void of depth are worn out by bigger and deeper teams in the best conference in America
I'll ride the wave where it takes me