Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Why is anyone shocked?

Started by Arazorbackguy1, August 30, 2014, 09:53:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Arazorbackguy1

We knew this was going to happen.  All month, leading to this game we had people trying to tell you it was going to be this way.  You refused to believe, you hated Paul Finebaum, you took $500 bets that AU wasn't going to cover. 

We are what we think we are.  We may win some games, but the 5 wins this season is looking about what we all thought it was going to look like. 

We need KJ Hill in a bad way.  We need some defensive studs in a bad way.  That comes with time and having some stability. 

It's going to be fun.
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

Piggfoot

Im wondering the same thing. Why are some people going bat poop crazy. 74 % of hogville thought we would lose this game. But i suspect the  26% that said they thought we would win wouldnt bet their cojones on it straight up. This team us better. We still need some SEC recievers, LBs and secondary players. Hopefully some of the freshmen can help and hopefully we can recruit some.
Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15