Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas/Auburn Uncut Post Game - Bielema, Allen

Started by marty houston, August 30, 2014, 09:44:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HognotinMemphis

Not that much posting here tonight after the game. Less than a page worth. That tells me that most Hogville viewers got the result they expected, thus are not too miserable over it. After all, it's a 10 game losing streak overall and 9 games in SEC. The Hogs will break the overall streak next week but the SEC streak may last awhile longer.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

jrhardy88

Standing on the shoulders of giants.

razorsharptusk

Why did we abandon the run?  We were having success with it even when the box was loaded.  I wonder if Cheney and Coach B are on the same page at times.  Running is our strength. We can't abandon it.
GO HOGS!!

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Hogdomer

Quote from: HoginMemphis on August 30, 2014, 09:46:34 pm
Not that much posting here tonight after the game. Less than a page worth. That tells me that most Hogville viewers got the result they expected, thus are not too miserable over it. After all, it's a 10 game losing streak overall and 9 games in SEC. The Hogs will break the overall streak next week but the SEC streak may last awhile longer.

Apathy

nchogg

With what I watched in the first half, this team can have a decent season. We need a lot of work on both offense and defense. There were break downs on both sides of the ball. I did not see coach put blame on the players. They will look at film and correct the mistakes. Auburn is good and you have to give them credit. Yes our game plan in the second half was terrible. We have all week to get the kinks worked out. The coaches need to get it done.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: nchogg on September 01, 2014, 06:43:24 am
With what I watched in the first half, this team can have a decent season. We need a lot of work on both offense and defense. There were break downs on both sides of the ball. I did not see coach put blame on the players. They will look at film and correct the mistakes. Auburn is good and you have to give them credit. Yes our game plan in the second half was terrible. We have all week to get the kinks worked out. The coaches need to get it done.
Game plan has been bad in the 2nd half in almost every game since BB has been head coach. And even when it was not terrible, Hogs still lost. See last 3 games of last season.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

dandd TD

The thing that gets me is Chaney has had since December of last year to focus on Auburn. This is the best he could come up with? We could have run the ball on Auburn all night. We should have passed enough to keep their secondary honest, but we should have stayed true to the run game. Why didn't we?