Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jim Chaney

Started by gijoejd, August 30, 2014, 09:13:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoggie17

The SEC has not been kind to Jim Chaney over the last 4 years he has won only 2 games at Tn and Arkansas. In 2011 Tn won in OT at Vandy and the other team was KY.

Derek Dooley and the Volunteer football team went 5-7, with all 7 losses being to SEC teams,  As a result, Tennessee recorded three consecutive losing seasons (2010, 2011 and 2012). Jim Chaney was at Tn all 3 years. He has moved over to Arkansas and continued to lose all SEC games. I am not an AD or HC but it looks like he can't coach winning football in the SEC. Just saying.   

ceegar

Quote from: Hoggie17 on October 19, 2014, 08:41:55 am
The SEC has not been kind to Jim Chaney over the last 4 years he has won only 2 games at Tn and Arkansas. In 2011 Tn won in OT at Vandy and the other team was KY.

Derek Dooley and the Volunteer football team went 5-7, with all 7 losses being to SEC teams,  As a result, Tennessee recorded three consecutive losing seasons (2010, 2011 and 2012). Jim Chaney was at Tn all 3 years. He has moved over to Arkansas and continued to lose all SEC games. I am not an AD or HC but it looks like he can't coach winning football in the SEC. Just saying.   

I concur.
Go Hogs. Go Noles.

HogFanatic

Jim Chaney is NOT the answer. Anyone who says otherwise isn't watching the same damn games I am. Late in the first half yesterday we went back to his "hurry up" game and the result was two picks. He throws the ball every damn time when he feels he needs to put points on the board. The opposing team can see this coming a mile away. Corners jump on routes and the result is six the other way.

He cannot coach an effective offense who can score when they NEED to score.

I'm starting to sour on Bielema for not seeing this himself.

elviscat

Our scheme is wrong and the blame goes to BB and JC. JC, is only looking for the next buffet line to get into. He is a lousy play caller, and his development of QB passing technique is horrible. His one statement last year that it looks like we need to practice throwing and catching the ball more is horrible. He need to be fired ASAP.

Shoat

Quote from: Ashley Schaeffer on October 19, 2014, 08:46:56 am
Jim Chaney is NOT the answer. Anyone who says otherwise isn't watching the same damn games I am. Late in the first half yesterday we went back to his "hurry up" game and the result was two picks. He throws the ball every damn time when he feels he needs to put points on the board. The opposing team can see this coming a mile away. Corners jump on routes and the result is six the other way.

He cannot coach an effective offense who can score when they NEED to score.

I'm starting to sour on Bielema for not seeing this himself.

Amen Brother!!!