Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Trey Biddy

Started by grayhawg, August 30, 2014, 08:21:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

grayhawg

Seen on another site Biddy tweeted the assistants coaches were trapped in an elevator and never made to halftime meetings.

AugustaHog

Our prep certainly looked like it.  No excuses. We were clueless and it showed.

Marshfieldhog

CallThemHawgs!

CallThemHawgs!

Tusks

gus strikes again.  bad clock, bad elevator, he is the debil.

Quote from: grayhawg on August 30, 2014, 08:21:33 pm
Seen on another site Biddy tweeted the assistants coaches were trapped in an elevator and never made to halftime meetings.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

Danny J

Bubba's Bruisers

This is a joke, right?
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

ADavisTheGOAT

Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

ricepig

@wholehogsports:Arkansas' assistant coaches in the box didn't make it to the locker room at halftime. Auburn didn't hold elevators, as is custom.

Poker_hog

Standard Gus move.  Not that it would have mattered
Sometimes wrong, but never in doubt

Danny J

How much did they miss? If this is true then that is beyond depsicable even for Auburn

BigSexyHog

Were they stuck on the elevator?  Sure looked like it from the play...... 

all jokes aside that is pure BS by Auburn.  But the SEC will allow them to cheat all they want.
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Marshfieldhog

Not even Nutts excuse o meter spit this one out.

tophawg19

this is true . CBB  talked about it in P/C
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Hogeration

Said they talked to players by phone.  Did the same not happen for Auburn?

HogFanatic

If this is true there needs to be an investigation prompted like 1 hour ago.

:puke:

Killean

Gus is a classless assclown.  He also cheats and probably doesn't pay his taxes.
Everyone is born with the right to exist. When you become a Nazi you give up that right.

HogFanatic

How much you guys wanna bet that the game clock issue was part of the home cooking too?

grayhawg

Quote from: Marshfieldhog on August 30, 2014, 08:35:10 pm
Not even Nutts excuse o meter spit this one out.
Never happened to Nutt, it's true BTW.

PonderinHog

Quote from: Hogeration on August 30, 2014, 08:38:30 pm
Said they talked to players by phone.  Did the same not happen for Auburn?
They took the stairs.

Danny J

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Tusks

well when gus comes to the hill next year their coaches better damn sure not make it to the locker room at half time.

I don't mind gamesmanship but that is bush right there.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

Hogeration

AugustaHog

What a joke, Gus is a POS.  I wouldn't put anything past him at all.  I can't believe some of you grovel at his feet.  Great coach, total [CENSORED].  And he's well aware and proud of both. 

RazorPiggie

So they got stuck in the elevator or auburn didn't hold the elevators? Not sure I'm following.

AubFaninArk

Quote from: Ashley Schaeffer on August 30, 2014, 08:40:19 pm
How much you guys wanna bet that the game clock issue was part of the home cooking too?

I thought the clock would have hurt Auburn more than Arkanas....when it came back on, it sure did help them.

Hoggam's Razor

If this is true, we should be named the winner.  You know...that's what's right.  Dang cheaters.
I hate it when people complain.

tophawg19

The elevator hung up
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

DallasHogFan

Gus is so hands in, he runs the elevators at JH stadium
Let me tell you what Melba Toast is packin' right here, all right. We got 4:11 Positrac outback, 750 double pumper, Edelbrock intake, bored over 30, 11 to 1 pop-up pistons, turbo-jet 390 horsepower. We're talkin' some "Hogville Censored" muscle. -Wooderson

TheRazorback500

One beer too many  for this thread..
Do you wanna get Rocked?

toshortrock

LOL...they should have stayed on
Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////

grayhawg

Quote from: RazorPiggie on August 30, 2014, 08:45:32 pm
So they got stuck in the elevator or auburn didn't hold the elevators? Not sure I'm following.
CBB said in the PC stuck in elevator and someone else said Auburn didn't hold the elevators. Toss up I guess.

Bubba's Bruisers

Not that it would have made a difference, but this is AU to a tee.  Heck, we're fortunate the assistant coaches even had a box to sit in during the game.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

hoggusamoungus

ricepig

Mike Irwin:How does an SEC stadium not have facilities to get visiting coaches from the booth to the locker-room at halftime?#WPS

HogFanatic

Quote from: ricepig on August 30, 2014, 08:55:18 pm
Mike Irwin:How does an SEC stadium not have facilities to get visiting coaches from the booth to the locker-room at halftime?#WPS

Or a clock that works for an entire half of football.
Do they not check that sort of stuff? I mean the university has money. They just played for a National Title.

Hogeration

Quote from: Ashley Schaeffer on August 30, 2014, 08:57:51 pm
Do they not check that sort of stuff? I mean the university has money. They just played for a National Title.
BUT they also just PAYED for one not too long ago.

GlassofSwine

Quote from: Ashley Schaeffer on August 30, 2014, 08:57:51 pm

My wife went to Auburn, I looked her and said," You mean an engineering school like Auburn can't get a clock to work?".  The elevator just adds to it, I might hire an Aggie before an Auburn grad after today.

code red

LOL......excuses...again. 
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

code red

Quote from: toshortrock on August 30, 2014, 08:51:08 pm
LOL...they should have stayed on
To bad Bran......never mind that would get me banned.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

Nosboar Accubond

Quote from: code red on August 30, 2014, 09:01:59 pm
LOL......excuses...again.
lol.... [CENSORED] baggery... Again

grayhawg

At first I thought BA's truck burning was just a coincidence or a jealous boyfriend, now I wonder if the Gus bus had a hand in it.

onebadrubi

If there is any truth to this, and I have no reason to believe its a lie, then this is where Long earns his money.  He does so in a non public way that is so severe the SEC makes it public.  Do I believe Gus had a direct hand in this, I'm gonna say very hard for him to do so.  He was so caught up in the game, this had to be a staffer.  Either way, the sportsmanship shown by such is unjustifiable. 

grayhawg

Quote from: onebadrubi on August 30, 2014, 09:12:33 pm
If there is any truth to this, and I have no reason to believe its a lie, then this is where Long earns his money.  He does so in a non public way that is so severe the SEC makes it public.  Do I believe Gus had a direct hand in this, I'm gonna say very hard for him to do so.  He was so caught up in the game, this had to be a staffer.  Either way, the sportsmanship shown by such is unjustifiable. 
I am no fan of Gus, but Auburn has done this ever since Pat Dye has been associated with them and maybe longer.

trphog

If they didn't make it to the halftime meetings why did our offensive philosophy change so much from the first half? It would seem to me that without the meetings we would have rolled with the game plan that was already established and quite frankly that had been working. Something doesn't add up this story to me.

grayhawg

Quote from: trphog on August 30, 2014, 09:18:14 pm
If they didn't make it to the halftime meetings why did our offensive philosophy change so much from the first half? It would seem to me that without the meetings we would have rolled with the game plan that was already established and quite frankly that had been working. Something doesn't add up this story to me.
Auburn made adjustments at halftime and we could no longer run effectively is why we changed.

twistitup

I bet his has that elevator freeze app

Dude is tricky
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

trphog

Quote from: grayhawg on August 30, 2014, 09:21:11 pm
Auburn made adjustments at halftime and we could no longer run effectively is why we changed.

No longer run effectively? We only had 6 attempts - how can anyone gauge effectiveness from 6 attempts?