Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

There are Maybe 5 or 6 Games we can Win

Started by WilsonHog, August 30, 2014, 08:09:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WilsonHog

Under no scenario was this one of them.

Week one in the books, hopefully with no serious injuries.

On to week two.

julie

Quote from: WilsonHog on August 30, 2014, 08:09:37 pm

On to week two.

True.  Get a little glimpse of the future and some get greedy.  I can wait.

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Killean

Quote from: WilsonHog on August 30, 2014, 08:09:37 pm

On to week two.

I think the first half shows that isn't actually true.

There are 11 more games we can win.  Will We?  No.  Are most of them even probable?  No.  But they're all winnable.

Especially if we actually have our coaches available at halftime to make adjustments.
Everyone is born with the right to exist. When you become a Nazi you give up that right.

BlackWater

WilsonHog, 5 or 6 games. I'm going out on the limb and say that we can win 9 games;  if we didn't, i will EAT CROW;  Put this on your calender;  Tonight doesn't count because we don't excepted to win.

clutch

Quote from: Killean on August 30, 2014, 08:11:55 pm
I think the first half shows that isn't actually true.

There are 11 more games we can win.  Will We?  No.  Are most of them even probable?  No.  But they're all winnable.

Especially if we actually have our coaches available at halftime to make adjustments.

I think there's a few games we simply won't have the depth to win. Today was one of those. We looked gassed on both sides of the ball the second half.

HatfieldHog

I haven't seen anyone from our Conf. That we can beat.

See ya
Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will spend all of his money on fishing tackle.....!

Rooster Hogburn

We had both chin straps buttoned up in the first half, and competed nicely. Now we just need to keep em buttoned up for two halves.
To forgive is to set a pisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you.-Lewis B. Smedes

Knot2brite

6-6 and I am good. 5-7 and I am not as good but that is probably realistic. Anything less than those means serious injury or inability to grasp the scheme. There is talent on this team but just not enough experience at some of the skill positions. It will take a couple more recruiting classes and a lot more games. I like the scheme and it will work when the players get into those positions
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

bphi11ips

There are more than that, and this one was winnable also.  But we have to pull our heads out of our posteriors, tackle and hold on to the ball if we expect to win more than 4. 

That game was a microcosm of 2013 if you think about it.  The good, the bad and the ugly.  It was all there. 

Shake the second half off and get back to work.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

HF#1

Firmly believe we are a bowl team.  We lack playmakers on defense.  Lots of youth on that side of the ball.  Ellis played a great game I thought.  He will be outstanding in another year. 

Season is far from over.  We lost, we made some mistakes, but overall I'm somewhat encouraged.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin