Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Alex Collins

Started by pigzwillrise, August 30, 2014, 08:03:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pigzwillrise

How many carries did he get in the 2nd half versus our other 2 backs?

Ex-Trumpet

Couldn't have been too many...did we have the ball for more than 6 plays in the 2nd half?
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

DOGALUM

.....is still the best RB on the team.
A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke, don't want one bad enough!

hoggusamoungus

Quote from: pigzwillrise on August 30, 2014, 08:03:15 pm
How many carries did he get in the 2nd half versus our other 2 backs?

He had 4, Marshall 2 and Jwill 0.  Only running play in the 4th quarter was the qb sneak to get a first down.

bigred223

Collins is by far our best back. He needs at least 15 carries a game, more like 20 though.

AugustaHog

Wow 6 carries for our rb's is embarrassing.  They were the only reason we were in the dang game.

Marshfieldhog

6 carries in 2nd half is bad, Chaney screwed the pooch with play calling

PorkSoda

Quote from: Marshfieldhog on August 30, 2014, 08:33:47 pm
no doubt, BB needs to give chaney a serious reality check on the play calling.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

wupigsuey

2 yards rushing in the 2nd half.
A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

Cale

he did that all last year too. Makes me scratch my head.
Quote from: jst01 on January 06, 2018, 06:00:42 pm<br />Maybe we are a baseball school <br />

wupigsuey

Quote from: bigred223 on August 30, 2014, 08:18:57 pm
Collins is by far our best back. He needs at least 15 carries a game, more like 20 though.

The ypc average tells a different story.
A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

hoggusamoungus

Quote from: wupigsuey on August 30, 2014, 08:59:55 pm
The ypc average tells a different story.

Arkansas Rushing
           CAR   YDS   AVG   TD   LG
Collins   10   68   6.8   0   21
Marshall   8   45   5.6   0   13
Williams   7   34   4.9   1   11
Allen           4   6   1.5   0   7

BigoBoys

How did the Auburn defense play into this?

Fayettechill14

Collins had 4 carries for -2 yards in the 2nd half.

bigred223

Lol he looked fantastic today when he had the chance. If you really think he's the third best back, then you are just dumb. Sorry.

onebadrubi

Our Oline lost ANY AND ALL PUSH and protection in the second half. 

SWarkansasman

We hear about how complex Chaneys play book is.   Come on , show some of it. Must not be to complex for the Auburn defense.

DOGALUM

Quote from: bigpigpimpin on August 30, 2014, 09:04:06 pm
He already wasn't fast last year, was caught from behind several times. Now he has gained almost 20 pounds and looks like a fullback. Just looks really slow. I would say he's our third best back right now.
i'll say one thing for you......when you decide to show people you know nothing about football.....you do a helluva job. 

Absolute ignorance.   

pigzwillrise

Quote from: bigpigpimpin on August 30, 2014, 09:04:06 pm
He already wasn't fast last year, was caught from behind several times. Now he has gained almost 20 pounds and looks like a fullback. Just looks really slow. I would say he's our third best back right now.
Really?
I feel like he has the best lateral movement on the team. His vision is awesome. He may not be lightning fast but he's super quick, shifty, hard to tackle plus strong. I'd say he is our best RB.

DOGALUM

He has been the best RB on campus since the day he arrived as a freshman.  It has been beyond obvious.  He's not perfect....no RB is.  But he is spectacular!

hawgmasta

1st series of the game we were b*tch blocking some fools.

Entire second half they manhandled us.