Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pats cut Jake Bequette

Started by rhog1, August 30, 2014, 11:32:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

rhog1

https://twitter.com/shalisemyoung

Sucks, but he just didn't perform well this pre-season. Hopefully he will get picked up somewhere else.

Pig Worshipper

He's a very bright and well-spoken young man. I still hope he can hook on to a team but, regardless, he'll have a bright future ahead of him somewhere.

poloprince

$PoLoPrInCe$

Beantown Razahback

Just about to post this...bummer for one of the all-time great true Hogs. He can play in this league.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Pig Worshipper on August 30, 2014, 11:40:24 am
He's a very bright and well-spoken young man. I still hope he can hook on to a team but, regardless, he'll have a bright future ahead of him somewhere.

Next Governor..?
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

hoghearted

Broadcasting booth. He has a face for tv, maybe he could do the color for some of our games.
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: hoghearted on August 30, 2014, 02:02:56 pm
Broadcasting booth. He has a face for tv, maybe he could do the color for some of our games.

I'd put him and DJ in the booth together. They had good chemistry at the Catfish Hole
This is my non-signature signature.

bruisemeister

He will probably go on to be some doctor or lawyer. He hardly played at New England. I say D.J. will be in Central Arkansas media eventually. Tyler Wilson will be a coach.

lahawg1