Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

AU To be a two headed monster

Started by hogninja, August 30, 2014, 05:08:20 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hogninja

Starting with a passing qb, I see an initial passing attack to test our backs. They will run their running game to also test our lb's and line. We have to shut down both early to gain our advantage and establish time of possession. AU will then run the most effective attack based off our early weakness. Just shut it all down and run it down their throat. :razorback:

Josh Goforth

Screen to Sammie Coates, screen to Ricardo Louis, I expect to see that a ton...

alwaysnextyear

"We have to shut down their run and pass early." Awesome analysis.

razorsharptusk

Quote from: jg8417 on August 30, 2014, 09:45:07 am
Screen to Sammie Coates, screen to Ricardo Louis, I expect to see that a ton...

I'm concerned that our secondary will be suspect.  I hope we have an answer for Coates and Louis.  I hope our front 4 get some much needed pressure on the QB.
GO HOGS!!

rhames

So basically Auburn is going to play football against us today.

I think the only way we win is if we score more points than they do
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

DThog90

A win today for the hogs depends upon competency of our back 7... Just be in your place and on your man. Our dline will do its job and get pressure. Our defense will be alright if our back 7 can stay "not lost". Our offense will roll today! Run run PA to Hunter Henry! Thats what i hope our first possesion looks like! Out of a 2 TE power set w/ wilson split wide. I'm ready for some Razorback football!!!

razorbackfanatic

Quote from: DThog90 on August 30, 2014, 09:58:50 am
A win today for the hogs depends upon competency of our back 7... Just be in your place and on your man. Our dline will do its job and get pressure. Our defense will be alright if our back 7 can stay "not lost". Our offense will roll today! Run run PA to Hunter Henry! Thats what i hope our first possesion looks like! Out of a 2 TE power set w/ wilson split wide. I'm ready for some Razorback football!!!

+1 Yep plus id like to see a few new wrinkles plus a little wildcat with Marshall and either Williams or Collins or all 3 on the field at the same time.

Al Boarland

Quote from: razorbackfanatic on August 30, 2014, 11:23:07 am
+1 Yep plus id like to see a few new wrinkles plus a little wildcat with Marshall and either Williams or Collins or all 3 on the field at the same time.

I expect we see everything, but the kitchen sink today.

Well, maybe the kitchen sink too...

Choctaw Hog

Quote from: alwaysnextyear on August 30, 2014, 09:47:35 am
"We have to shut down their run and pass early." Awesome analysis.

LOL.  And let's not forget the real key: We have to score more points than Auburn to win.