Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

If the Hogs win tomorrow......

Started by razorbackkid, August 29, 2014, 08:30:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

razorbackkid

I'm thinking about getting drunk.

If we lose I'm thinking about getting drunk twice.  :)
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

PorkSoda

Quote from: razorbackkid on August 29, 2014, 08:30:13 pm
I'm thinking about getting drunk.

If we lose I'm thinking about getting drunk twice.  :)
my thoughts exactly, either way I'll be comatose
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

reddogjcss

razorbackkid

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on August 29, 2014, 08:35:01 pm
Get drunk either way.

I have three 25 ft. extension cords running from the front porch out to the 1973 Ford pickup that has a camper shell on it.  Inside the camper shell I have a 19" Sanyo tv  that works most of the time.

I ran some cable wire out there to it and the reception is good.  I can't change channels except for coming in the house.

It took 28 close hangers to get the extra fridge to stand up straight when I wired to the oak tree next to the truck.  I can almost open the fridge door and grab a beer without falling out the back.  I'd say my beer to fall ratio is better than Brandon's td to int. ratio was last year.  But not by much.

My biggest concern with my truck camper mancave is the lack of a toilet,  I've tested a couple of those screw out windows but after a few trial runs my neighbor called the cops.

Believe it or not my pecker didn't make the ten most wanted list.  That hurts.

Guess I'll just pee in a bucket.

Go Hogs!!!
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

Sir Oinksalot

Be ye therefore like the grasses and yield
to the inevitable forces of Nature,
and in so yielding survive...

wupigsuey

I'll get drunk no less than 11 times. Win or lose.
A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

razorbackkid

Professor Pig

Quote from: sevenof400 on August 29, 2014, 08:42:50 pm
I'll celebrate any Auburn loss.
...and Texas...
...and Notre Dame.
ND is getting a Rice team that very well could beat them at home tomorrow -- one can hope.

razorbackkid

Quote from: Professor Pig on August 29, 2014, 09:09:40 pm
ND is getting a Rice team that very well could beat them at home tomorrow -- one can hope.

Please let this happen....please, please, please. 

Hog N Bama

Quote from: Professor Pig on August 29, 2014, 09:09:40 pm
That would just be pure happiness  ;D

Sir Oinksalot

...are anyone else's thought soley on our team, mine are.....I don't think I've ever felt such an affinity to a Razorback team
as I do now....

That song sums up my thoughts, they are miles from home, alone with nothing but their team and tomorrow and

"when it's all said and done you must play the game"...

Be ye therefore like the grasses and yield
to the inevitable forces of Nature,
and in so yielding survive...

HogFanatic

I'm still drunk from last night and I intend on riding this thing straight on through til tomorrow about 7pm...later if the Hogs lose.

Good luck, fellow drunks. I hope none of us get arrested at some point this weekend.

razorbackkid

Quote from: Ashley Schaeffer on August 29, 2014, 09:14:49 pm
I'm still drunk from last night and I intend on riding this thing straight on through til tomorrow about 7pm...later if the Hogs lose.

Good luck, fellow drunks. I hope none of us get arrested at some point this weekend.

My wife has handcuffs and when she uses them I'm the one calling the cops.  :)

RBLtoHOG

I'll start drankin about 10am when I fire up NCAA '14 and beat Auburn.
In any fight, life or football, its the guy who is willing to die who will win that inch. If I'm gonna have any life anymore its because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch....because, that's what living is!

razorbackkid

Quote from: RBLtoHOG on August 29, 2014, 09:21:35 pm
I'll start drankin about 10am when I fire up NCAA '14 and beat Auburn.
I'll probably quit about 10am and start back up around noon.  You know, cold hamburger helper with hot sauce, ice water and then a nap.  ;)

lahawg1

Quote from: razorbackkid on August 29, 2014, 08:56:44 pm
I have three 25 ft. extension cords running from the front porch out to the 1973 Ford pickup that has a camper shell on it.  Inside the camper shell I have a 19" Sanyo tv  that works most of the time.

I ran some cable wire out there to it and the reception is good.  I can't change channels except for coming in the house.

It took 28 close hangers to get the extra fridge to stand up straight when I wired to the oak tree next to the truck.  I can almost open the fridge door and grab a beer without falling out the back.  I'd say my beer to fall ratio is better than Brandon's td to int. ratio was last year.  But not by much.

My biggest concern with my truck camper mancave is the lack of a toilet,  I've tested a couple of those screw out windows but after a few trial runs my neighbor called the cops.

Go Hogs!!!
Hole drilled in the floor with a hose through it attached to a funnel on the other end......tinkle in the funnel and it runs out the hose onto the ground, problem solved

lumphog

Quote from: razorbackkid on August 29, 2014, 08:56:44 pm

Go Hogs!!!
Drill you a hole & run a waterhose through it & connect a funnel to the hose

HogFan219

... then I'll sing Oh Lord It's Hard To Be Humble on my front porch wearing only my boxers and a wife beater that is stained with beer, mustard and Doritos.

RAD

Creating a thread of which the title is the first part of a sentence and the opening line of the message completes the sentence is quite clever.

Sorry, just a real peeve of mine.

HogFanatic

I'm envious of these guys that need a funnel. :(

PIGZSNOUT

RazorWhacker

Quote from: Ashley Schaeffer on August 29, 2014, 09:58:54 pm
I'm envious of these guys that need a funnel. :(

Don't let them lie to ya. The funnel is for #2.

Barman91

I'll be naked, sittin' on a beanbag eatin' Cheetos no matter what.

RBLtoHOG

Quote from: Barman91 on August 29, 2014, 11:18:35 pm
I'll be naked, sittin' on a beanbag eatin' Cheetos no matter what.

Soooo typical Saturday for you?
In any fight, life or football, its the guy who is willing to die who will win that inch. If I'm gonna have any life anymore its because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch....because, that's what living is!

Barman91

Well. Yeah, 'cept your Mom won't be here.