Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dallas Watch Party.....??

Started by DallasHogFan, August 29, 2014, 03:54:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DallasHogFan

People still going to BWW in Addison? I really don't like their tiny lil wings. Any other Dallas folks going somewhere to watch the game?
Let me tell you what Melba Toast is packin' right here, all right. We got 4:11 Positrac outback, 750 double pumper, Edelbrock intake, bored over 30, 11 to 1 pop-up pistons, turbo-jet 390 horsepower. We're talkin' some "Hogville Censored" muscle. -Wooderson

staffhog

I was told BWW took the place of Stadium Cafe in Addison.  Are there others, when I left Dallas that was all there was. 

Huckleberry Pig

The Mason Bar in uptown is where I went last year.  They showed every game there

Huckleberry Pig

if i were loaded and had a nice setup with a big ol tv, some couches, and a cigar room i'd just tell ya'll sumsbiches to head my way.

unfortunately im not there yet

ImHogginIt

Quote from: Huckleberry Pig on August 29, 2014, 04:15:02 pm
if i were loaded and had a nice setup with a big ol tv, some couches, and a cigar room i'd just tell ya'll sumsbiches to head my way.

unfortunately im not there yet

Same here. We could compete for the party like Kramer and Newman did for the new millennium party. I'll be Kramer  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

WizardofhOgZ

My double-wide table of cronies and I will once again be holding court at Dallas Razorback Club Watch party at BWW in Addison, and it will be full of Hog fans.  However, I got this info from the U of A alumni site . . . just show up somewhere and Call Those Hogs!

Dallas Regional Network Football Watch Party...at Two Locations
Two great locations in Dallas to cheer on the Hogs this football season!
For EVERY game, we'll throw TWO watch parties!

The Mason Bar 2701 Guillot Street (Uptown) Dallas, TX 75209 (Hosted by DAYP)
Time Out Tavern 5101 West Lovers Lane Dallas, TX 75209

Come out and support your Razorbacks! Prizes, great food, and of course, great company!
All watch parties to start at game kickoff iii. all watch parties at the same two locations (as noted above)

http://www.arkansasalumni.org/s/1429/index.aspx?sid=1429&gid=1&pgid=1307