Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hearing rumor that R. Therezie has been cleared to play

Started by HogGoneWild, August 29, 2014, 02:58:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

regi

Kids a good player, not sure he will make that big a difference either way.

HogGoneWild

Quote from: Pickwick Hog on August 29, 2014, 04:03:39 pm
AU was loaded with 4 stars a couple of years ago as well.
Yep and John L. waxed that arse, love that guy. We took Chiz and co to the woodshed

scruf

Quote from: HyperDrive on August 29, 2014, 03:55:09 pm
He had a drug test that came back as "diluted" or "inconclusive."  The university initially treated it as a failed test.  Therezie appealed.  He evidently won on appeal if this rumor about him playing tomorrow is true.

Diluted huh? Kind of like AU's secondary. How fitting.

razorbackkid

Quote from: freshprince83 on August 29, 2014, 04:02:01 pm
Auburns Secondary is loaded esp at saftey Whitehead,Ford,Moncrief,Roberts, King..all 4 stars..then the a hybrid saftey garrett,theirize,ruffin also all 4 stars.

Being loaded at Auburn seems to be the norm.

I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

scruf

razorbackkid

Quote from: scruf on August 29, 2014, 04:12:53 pm

For some reason the gif I was looking for didn't show up before your post. 

:)  It's there now.  ^^^^^^
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

98hogs

Quote from: Pickwick Hog on August 29, 2014, 04:01:11 pm
Listening to the Paul Finebaum Show right now. Phyllis from Mulga and Charles from Reeltown represent Bama and Auburn fan bases quite well. Ignorant, redneck, trailer trash.
And we have Sterling and Gentle Ben representing ours.  Inbreds everywhere

Pickwick Hog

Quote from: 98hogs on August 29, 2014, 04:21:18 pm
And we have Sterling and Gentle Ben representing ours.  Inbreds everywhere

Not on national TV.
Negative people need drama like oxygen. Stay positive and take their breath away.

MissippHog

Quote from: scruf on August 29, 2014, 03:59:59 pm
Too bad AU doesn't have fan boards because your posts are very insightful.
LOL, I was thinking the same and then I realized they do......it's Hogville!

freshprince83

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2014/08/mat
ching_up_no_6_auburn_vs_ark.html

Like I said Arkansas has depht issues. Two o line guys moved to D line, Mitchell and Hines out. D line and secondary thin.

Arkansasno1

"Be content and resigned to God's will."
~Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

freshprince83

Yeah its the same four stars from few years ago, they were freshman. We also have 11 5 stars.

razorbackkid

Quote from: freshprince83 on August 29, 2014, 04:23:31 pm

Like I said Arkansas has depht issues. Two o line guys moved to D line, Mitchell and Hines out. D line and secondary thin.

Misspell it one more time and I'm going to call a meeting to get the votes to get you a vacation from our board.

:) 

Huckleberry Pig

Quote from: freshprince83 on August 29, 2014, 04:31:59 pm
Yeah its the same four stars from few years ago, they were freshman. We also have 11 5 stars.

do the 5 stars get higher quality weed than the 4 stars?

freshprince83

Pickwick Hog

Quote from: freshprince83 on August 29, 2014, 04:23:31 pm

That's about the 4th time you've misspelled that word now. Where did you hang your AU diploma?
Negative people need drama like oxygen. Stay positive and take their breath away.

razorbackkid

Quote from: Huckleberry Pig on August 29, 2014, 04:33:45 pm
do the 5 stars get higher quality weed than the 4 stars?

The four stars have to break down the roaches of the 5 stars.  It's usually a better high, but rough on the throat.  ...... Or so I'm told.  ;)

ADavisTheGOAT

Quote from: freshprince83 on August 29, 2014, 04:31:59 pm
Your karma has depth issues.
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

razorbackkid

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

freshprince83

You just had a player shoot at his cousin or something like that and your qb got his car torched. What school doesnt have issues with 18 to 23 yr olds. Ask Georgia and LSU every year.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: scruf on August 29, 2014, 03:12:34 pm
Therezie sux. They're still going to lose. AU sux. I hate Tigers. Go HOGS!

So much said with so few words... +1
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

razorbackkid

Quote from: Huckleberry Pig on August 29, 2014, 04:35:13 pm
keep it classy

You was missing the [ on the last [img].  Happens to me all the time.  Using the preview button helps me.  ;)

Huckleberry Pig

Quote from: razorbackkid on August 29, 2014, 04:40:35 pm
You was missing the [ on the last [img].  Happens to me all the time.  Using the preview button helps me.  ;)

i know, it was a good one too.  too late for it to be good now.  will save for later

Pickwick Hog

Quote from: freshprince83 on August 29, 2014, 04:39:44 pm
You just had a player shoot at his cousin or something like that and your qb got his car torched. What school doesnt have issues with 18 to 23 yr olds. Ask Georgia and LSU every year.

Any other AU trolls out there willing to give this boy a ride home?

razorbackkid

Quote from: sowmonella on August 29, 2014, 04:39:31 pm
I'm afraid it's time for you to go.

He needs a dust cover for his Hoover XL Pro...or some such crap....Better Call Saul.  :)

Huckleberry Pig

???  none of our players were responsible for lighting our QB's car on fire. 

Of course that's probably the same excuse ya'lls players are using with their joints. 

FreshHog

Quote from: Huckleberry Pig on August 29, 2014, 04:45:42 pm
???  none of our players were responsible for lighting our QB's car on fire. 

Of course that's probably the same excuse ya'lls players are using with their joints.

" Coach Malzahn, I swear man it wasnt even me that lit the joint! "
" Sorry son, being the strict disciplinarian I am.. you'll need to sit out the next play or 2... "

freshprince83

Pretty much every time players smoke, some get caught,some dont. When you recruit in south florida and atlanta its not a suprise. Everyone thats been in trouble for Auburn from Atlanta area. Except Dyer is from Little Rock.

ShadowTheHedgehog

F* Auburn, F* Malzahn, F* their fans. Let them cheat and bring their best squad, that way they can't say it was because they were not at full strength that we kicked their A$$.

Huckleberry Pig

Quote from: freshprince83 on August 29, 2014, 04:49:20 pm
Pretty much every time players smoke, some get caught,some dont. When you recruit in south florida and atlanta its not a suprise. Everyone thats been in trouble for Auburn from Atlanta area. Except Dyer is from Little Rock.

with your current coach i wouldn't expect much to change.  diluted/inconclusive tests and two play punishments will be the norm

trashcan maN

The guys we moved to DL was not due to lack of depth on DL, it was die to abundance of depth at OL.

Ollison and Ward will probably never see the field.

GlassofSwine

A player? When did Jermain Taylor the 36 year old boxer become a football player for us?

Pickwick Hog

There were rumors Malzahn and Chizik didn't see eye to eye due to the pay for play shenanigans going on at Auburn. Gus thought the NCAA was going to drop the hammer on the program so he bolted in effort to keep his nose clean.

It's now evident enough money can corrupt the best of them.

razorbackkid

Quote from: GlassofSwine on August 29, 2014, 04:59:48 pm
A player? When did Jermain Taylor the 36 year old boxer become a football player for us?
Facts have no value in Auburn. 

peachy

Quote from: Pickwick Hog on August 29, 2014, 04:03:39 pm
AU was loaded with 4 stars a couple of years ago as well.

Not really.  Through Chiziks first few years Auburn played with only 60-65 scholarship players.  They had highly rated recruiting classes from the Tuberville era but an astounding number of them either A) never made it on campus or B) transferred or were kicked out.  Where Auburn was then compared to now is night and day.  Take Auburns 2008 class for example.  They signed 29 players.  22 of them either left the team, was dismissed, never made it to campus or quit because of injuries.  22 out of 29. 

Thats why Auburn was so up and down from 2008-2012.  Even the 2010 NC team only had around 66-68 scholarship players. 

Auburn is at full strength now; something they havent been in a while.  Thats why Auburn fans talk about our depth this season.  Its the best we've had in years.  And we've had 2 NC contending teams the last 4 years-this one is deeper and more talented than both of those.

peachy

Quote from: Pickwick Hog on August 29, 2014, 05:06:16 pm
There were rumors Malzahn and Chizik didn't see eye to eye due to the pay for play shenanigans going on at Auburn. Gus thought the NCAA was going to drop the hammer on the program so he bolted in effort to keep his nose clean.

That is just straight up lies.  There never was a pay-for-play scheme.  That whole concept was made up by an LSU fan on Tigerdroppings.  It never had a grain of truth to it.

Malzahn left because Chizik forced him to slow his offense and wouldnt let him run it like he wanted to.  Chizik did that because his defense was down right putrid and he needed to compensate for it.  He was also jealous of the fact that Malzahn got most of the credit for 2010. 

Roadrunner

As I am hearing it, this is based on a tweet to Therezie from another team member referring to Dade.

Therezie is from Dade county florida and the tweet was about their high school(s).

Nothing conclusive about his playing.

When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you.

PorkRinds

Quote from: peachy on August 29, 2014, 05:16:42 pm
That is just straight up lies.  There never was a pay-for-play scheme.  That whole concept was made up by an LSU fan on Tigerdroppings.  It never had a grain of truth to it.

Malzahn left because Chizik forced him to slow his offense and wouldnt let him run it like he wanted to.  Chizik did that because his defense was down right putrid and he needed to compensate for it.  He was also jealous of the fact that Malzahn got most of the credit for 2010.

Lol. No pay to play for Scam? Get real.

Pickwick Hog

Quote from: peachy on August 29, 2014, 05:13:50 pm
Not really.  Through Chiziks first few years Auburn played with only 60-65 scholarship players.  They had highly rated recruiting classes from the Tuberville era but an astounding number of them either A) never made it on campus or B) transferred or were kicked out.  Where Auburn was then compared to now is night and day.  Take Auburns 2008 class for example.  They signed 29 players.  22 of them either left the team, was dismissed, never made it to campus or quit because of injuries.  22 out of 29. 

Thats why Auburn was so up and down from 2008-2012.  Even the 2010 NC team only had around 66-68 scholarship players. 

Auburn is at full strength now; something they havent been in a while.  Thats why Auburn fans talk about our depth this season.  Its the best we've had in years.  And we've had 2 NC contending teams the last 4 years-this one is deeper and more talented than both of those.

That's all well and good, but on paper AU has always had better talent and depth than Arkansas. Yet look at the records. Hmmm?

razorbackkid

Chizik was 5-19 prior to coming to Auburn.  What the freak was the admin thinking anyway?  I understand Chizik has a NC Championship by his name now, but without Malzahn (according to your statement), it would not have happened.

ShadowTheHedgehog

Pickwick Hog

Quote from: PorkRinds on August 29, 2014, 05:20:05 pm

Never a pay for play scheme at Auburn. That's akin to a woman giving birth stating she's a virgin. Yet another "God thing" on the plains.

Huckleberry Pig

either way ya'll run/have run one of the shadiest/slimiest programs in college football.  The stuff ya'll get away with is unbelievable.  Not only that, but the "punishments" ya'll dole out is laughable. 

Honestly, if I were an auby fan i'd at least just own it.  say f ya we cheat and we are slimy and we win.  The most frustrating part of your fan base might be ya'lls whole "innocence" facade

hence why gus fits in perfect there

HyperDrive

Quote from: Pickwick Hog on August 29, 2014, 05:06:16 pm

Put down the bong.

peachy

Quote from: PorkRinds on August 29, 2014, 05:20:05 pm

Show me some evidence.  Hard proof.  The NCAA investigated for 14 months and never even found a secondary violation.

The whole thing was made up by an LSU fan on tigerdroppings.  Its still out there to view if you want.  Its called "As the Plains Burn".  Go read it.  Its pure fiction.  The guy that wrote it even said he pieced it together and made it up based off message board rumors and posts.  And people so wanted it to be true that they started believing it. 

peachy

Quote from: Huckleberry Pig on August 29, 2014, 05:28:57 pm
either way ya'll run/have run one of the shadiest/slimiest programs in college football.  The stuff ya'll get away with is unbelievable.  Not only that, but the "punishments" ya'll dole out is laughable. 

Honestly, if I were an auby fan i'd at least just own it.  say f ya we cheat and we are slimy and we win.  The most frustrating part of your fan base might be ya'lls whole "innocence" facade

hence why gus fits in perfect there

What have we gotten away with?  The last time Auburn had NCAA violations was in the very early 90s and they paid a steep price for that.  Go ahead and list everything we've "gotten away with" 

ShadowTheHedgehog