Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hearing rumor that R. Therezie has been cleared to play

Started by HogGoneWild, August 29, 2014, 02:58:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pickwick Hog

Negative people need drama like oxygen. Stay positive and take their breath away.

Huckleberry Pig

Quote from: peachy on August 29, 2014, 05:36:41 pm
What have we gotten away with?  The last time Auburn had NCAA violations was in the very early 90s and they paid a steep price for that.  Go ahead and list everything we've "gotten away with"

paying cam newton an extremely large sum of money for starters

sorry, should that read "donating" instead of "paying"?

peachy

Quote from: Huckleberry Pig on August 29, 2014, 05:43:20 pm
paying cam newton an extremely large sum of money for starters

sorry, should that read "donating" instead of "paying"?

And this was proven?  Because I remember the NCAA saying it didnt happen.

Huckleberry Pig

Quote from: peachy on August 29, 2014, 05:44:14 pm

must be nice

Pickwick Hog

Quote from: peachy on August 29, 2014, 05:44:14 pm

That's the Auburn mentality alright. If you can't prove it, it didn't happen.
Negative people need drama like oxygen. Stay positive and take their breath away.

Huckleberry Pig

tusksincolorado

He must have received some of that "SPECIAL CAMMY JUICE" that GM's wife spoke so fondly of when she visited Rogers 2 years ago!

That much be some very, very SPECIAL potion!
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

peachy

Quote from: Pickwick Hog on August 29, 2014, 05:52:24 pm
That's the Auburn mentality alright. If you can't prove it, it didn't happen.

How are we supposed to feel?  We're accused of something, we go through a massive 14 month investigation that finds us completely innocent with no NCAA violations but somehow we should just accept that were guilty?  Is that how you would react?  If you were accused of something, had your name dragged through the mud, slandered and attacked on a daily basis but after it was all over you were proven innocent what would you say? 

You're going to believe what you want no matter what the actual evidence says.  You WANT it to be true so it is despite the actual facts and investigation proving it wasnt true.

ShadowTheHedgehog

Quote from: peachy on August 29, 2014, 05:57:55 pm
How are we supposed to feel?  We're accused of something, we go through a massive 14 month investigation that finds us completely innocent with no NCAA violations but somehow we should just accept that were guilty?  Is that how you would react?  If you were accused of something, had your name dragged through the mud, slandered and attacked on a daily basis but after it was all over you were proven innocent what would you say? 

You're going to believe what you want no matter what the actual evidence says.  You WANT it to be true so it is despite the actual facts and investigation proving it wasnt true.

Cry me a river.

peachy

Quote from: ShadowTheHedgehog on August 29, 2014, 06:01:31 pm

Cry me a river.

No, I get it.  Guilty until proven innocent..... and still guilty because you hate Auburn and the facts be darned.

GoHogs1091

Quote from: freshprince83 on August 29, 2014, 04:02:01 pm
Auburns Secondary is loaded esp at saftey Whitehead,Ford,Moncrief,Roberts, King..all 4 stars..then the a hybrid saftey garrett,theirize,ruffin also all 4 stars.

Yall are going to need a Secondary in regards to that upcoming 2015 and 2016 home-and-home against Clemson.  I am not for sure why yall chose to play Clemson in 2015 and 2016.  Here is what yall's Secondary will be up against.

WR  Peake  4 Star (just in 2015; 2015 will be his last season)
WR  Williams  4 Star
WR  Hopper  4 Star
WR  Thompson  4 Star
WR  Priester  4 Star
WR  Scott  4 Star
WR  Kitt  4 Star

Peake, Hopper, and Scott probably should have been a 5 Star.  Peake had a recruiting score of 0.9783, Hopper had a recruiting score of 0.9618, and Scott had a recruiting score of 0.9661 on 247sports.com.

Has committed in their 2015 Class

WR  Cain  5 Star  247sports.com has him as the #2 ranked WR in the nation.

Choctaw Hog

Quote from: HogGoneWild on August 29, 2014, 02:58:37 pm
That doesn't bode well for our pass game if that's even in the plans. I still feel we can win.

Good

ShadowTheHedgehog

Quote from: peachy on August 29, 2014, 06:03:23 pm
No, I get it.  Guilty until proven innocent..... and still guilty because you hate Auburn and the facts be darned.

Not having enough evidence to convict you is different from being proven Innocent, and I actually only hate Auburn the week they play us.

OTTER

Nope!  Still guilty because you cheated, you still cheat, and will always cheat.  No hate from me.  I just really appreciate the fact you cover it up so well.  The NCAA never said you didn't cheat, just that they couldn't prove you cheated.  Ya'll are dirty, but you cover it up very, very well.
BE AFRAID!!  Be very, very afraid!  The Hogs are hungry and you look a lot like lunch!

PorkRinds

Quote from: GoHogs1091 on August 29, 2014, 06:03:41 pm
Yall are going to need a Secondary in regards to that upcoming 2015 and 2016 home-and-home against Clemson.  I am not for sure why yall chose to play Clemson in 2015 and 2016.  Here is what yall's Secondary will be up against.

WR  Williams  4 Star
WR  Hopper  4 Star
WR  Thompson  4 Star
WR  Priester  4 Star
WR  Scott  4 Star
WR  Kitt  4 Star

Peake, Hopper, and Scott probably should have been a 5 Star.  Peake had a recruiting score of 0.9783, Hopper had a recruiting score of 0.9618, and Scott had a recruiting score of 0.9661 on 247sports.com.

Cue the rainman voice.

tophawg19

Quote from: GoHogs1091 on August 29, 2014, 06:03:41 pm

WR  Williams  4 Star
WR  Hopper  4 Star
WR  Thompson  4 Star
WR  Priester  4 Star
WR  Scott  4 Star
WR  Kitt  4 Star

Dude go find a Clemson board . you have to bring them into every topic .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

IBleedRazorbackRed

Dry your tears sweetheart, you're in public.

But seriously, you're on a razorback board. Grow a pair

PorkRinds

Hog N Bama

Hog N Bama

Quote from: freshprince83 on August 29, 2014, 04:39:44 pm
You just had a player shoot at his cousin or something like that and your qb got his car torched. What school doesnt have issues with 18 to 23 yr olds. Ask Georgia and LSU every year.
And Gus is whistling at them "hey, people heppin over here, come on down to Aubarn"

lefty08

its funny their "investigation" only lasted 14 months

and as far as Gus goes, it seems he has trouble getting along with anyone that has authority over him. He will be in the NFL in 3 years minimum

As far as AU fans on this board, make your own darny thread and quit highjacking every thread here. We are nice enough to let you stay, be half way respectable you idgets
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

peachy

Quote from: ShadowTheHedgehog on August 29, 2014, 06:12:25 pm
Not having enough evidence to convict you is different from being proven Innocent, and I actually only hate Auburn the week they play us.

There was never any evidence at all.  Nothing.  Not one single shred of evidence that had Auburn paying for Cam Newton.  Even Danny "Bagman" Sheridan finally said after everything he had seen on it and from his contacts in the NCAA that he does NOT believe that Auburn ever paid any money for Cam Newton.  And he's an Alabama alumni. 

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'

PorkSoda

Quote from: peachy on August 29, 2014, 07:09:20 pm
There was never any evidence at all.  Nothing.  Not one single shred of evidence that had Auburn paying for Cam Newton.  Even Danny "Bagman" Sheridan finally said after everything he had seen on it and from his contacts in the NCAA that he does NOT believe that Auburn ever paid any money for Cam Newton.  And he's an Alabama alumni. 
the allegation was never that they paid cam...his father on the other hand.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Fayettechill14

Per Auburn's SID office

Was there ever any doubt?

OLDHOG

does not surprise me a bit.None whatsoever. Their arrogance amazes me. geez, St. Gus is unbelievable.

Country Stylz

It's cool. I remember when we didn't suspend Kenny Hamlin in the opener vs Boise.

ADavisTheGOAT

Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

870hogfan

Al Boarland

I know there was a lot of doubt on Auburn's end. They do have one of the best compliance depts in the country.

ricepig

Quote from: Al Boarland on August 29, 2014, 08:30:44 pm
I know there was a lot of doubt on Auburn's end. They do have one of the best compliance depts in the country.

All Hog fans know the ins and outs of Auburn........not.....

grayhawg

I know there was a lot of doubt on Auburn'$ end. They do have one of the be$t compliance dept$ in the country.
FIFY

razorbackkid

I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

TomasPistola

Quote from: peachy on August 29, 2014, 07:09:20 pm

Yeah, Daddy's church just got some nice collections one Sunday.
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

TomasPistola

Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

PorkSoda

Quote from: Al Boarland on August 29, 2014, 08:39:27 pm
Well, they successfully navigated the Cam Newton allegations while keeping him eligible to play and added the former NCAA Director of Enforcement to their staff last year. It's amazing what common sense and twitter can do for you.
smart move, now they have inside info on how to get around any rule they want.
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

RazorPiggie

PorkSoda

Bacon_Bitz

ShadowTheHedgehog

dynastyhog

Quote from: peachy on August 29, 2014, 05:57:55 pm

Why don't you just quit with the innocent shite?  Your program is one of if not the dirtiest programs in the history of college football.  You have had former au players come out and go on record and say they were paid while at au.  Just embrace the fact that y'all are a scuz bucket, rogue, program.
Life is too short to spend your precious time trying to convince a person who wants to live in gloom and doom otherwise. Give lifting that person your best shot, but don't hang around long enough for his or her bad attitude to pull you down. Instead surround yourself with optimistic people. - Zig Ziglar.

AugustaHog

I thought AU was done denying that money changed hands once they realized the NCAA would accept that Cammy didn't know that the right reverend Newton was taking large sums of money for ensuring that God's will guided Cam to the Plains.  Its a God thang why ask questions?

HyperDrive

Quote from: AugustaHog on August 29, 2014, 09:52:38 pm
I thought AU was done denying that money changed hands once they realized the NCAA would accept that Cammy didn't know that the right reverend Newton was taking large sums of money for ensuring that God's will guided Cam to the Plains.  Its a God thang why ask questions?

Well, it would help if you even had these basic, rudimentary parts of the story correct.

mbd1475

Embrace it or try to change it, but don't deny it.  Auburn is a dirty program. Hell, even Charles Barkley sold you out on TV. And he knows a thing or two about putting money on sports. 

greasy_corner

Quote from: PorkSoda on August 29, 2014, 07:40:52 pm
the allegation was never that they paid cam...his father on the other hand.

No kidding.  Money changed hands.  Was proven.  Barn cheats as usual.  Cam knew nothing.  Peachy must be about 10 yrs old...or a plant to drive traffic.

peachy

Quote from: greasy_corner on August 29, 2014, 10:56:38 pm
No kidding.  Money changed hands.  Was proven.  Barn cheats as usual.  Cam knew nothing.  Peachy must be about 10 yrs old...or a plant to drive traffic.

No, it was never proven that any money changed hands.  Seriously, where do you get this crap? 

There was ZERO evidence of wrongdoing on Auburns part.  Not one shred of evidence.  No money changing hands, no "donations" to any churches, nothing. 

AugustaHog

Ok so say we operate on the 'premise' that rev newton only received money from MSU, what does that make Cam under any circumstance?  That's right, INELIGIBLE!  Just so happens the NCAA didn't want the scandal and were happy to enjoy the profits.  Absolute joke to this day.  If that's an Arkansas player we are still trying to recover from the ncaa's wrath.  Take off those orange glasses dude.

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: Huckleberry Pig on August 29, 2014, 04:57:04 pm

with your current coach i wouldn't expect much to change.  diluted/inconclusive tests and two play punishments will be the norm

Lol.....so, if an Auburn player fails a drug test, they end up calling it inconclusive or..."diluted"?   Then they just appeal it, or take another test a month or two later.....& everything is fine.  Amazing...

... "Diluted"?    Sounds like somebody filled most of the jar up with water.....
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

Rzbakfromwaybak

I know there was a lot of doubt on Auburn's end. They do have one of the best non-compliance compliance depts. in the country.

Fixed that........
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.