Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hearing rumor that R. Therezie has been cleared to play

Started by HogGoneWild, August 29, 2014, 02:58:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogGoneWild

That doesn't bode well for our pass game if that's even in the plans. I still feel we can win.

Paul

he must have passed 12 credit hours since the start of the fall semester!

AubFaninArk

No confirmation yet, but I'm hearing from a lot of sources.

It does add some depth to the Star/Rover position.

Ray Zor

Absolutely. How could we have ever thought of any other way?  It's Auburn. The orphanage of the SEC
GO HOGS

scruf

Therezie sux. They're still going to lose. AU sux. I hate Tigers. Go HOGS!

ldfergu

Quote from: scruf on August 29, 2014, 03:12:34 pm

Solid post, +1

razorbackkid

Quote from: scruf on August 29, 2014, 03:12:34 pm

I agree with Scruf on all five points.  :)  Another +1
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

HF#1

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

onebadrubi

Quote from: Paul on August 29, 2014, 03:08:31 pm

He just called Notre Dame's tutor. 

Porkys Revenge

Cam Newton is his tutor.

Ex-Trumpet

Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

lahawg1

poloprince

$PoLoPrInCe$

The Hogfather

Chief Mac

"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

scruf

@StoneTemplePiglets and @razorbackkid: Respective +1s

razorbackkid

Quote from: Chris McWilliams on August 29, 2014, 03:24:57 pm
Its a God thing from what I hear

Not quite so divine I'm afraid, his momma wrote him a excuse note.
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

Jacob "2 Scoops" Johnson

Intro to Synthetic Marijuana just happened to open up last week at AU. Turns out it was a 15 hours class that only lasted one week. Weird.
ched come back pls

scruf

Hearing a rumor that Therezie sux.

BREAKING: Rumor confirmed.

ADavisTheGOAT

What a bunch of cheaters. I knew Malzahn would do this since their pass defense sucks.
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

HogGoneWild

Quote from: Hogfan991 on August 29, 2014, 03:36:07 pm
What a bunch of cheaters. I knew Malzahn would do this since their pass defense sucks.

Someone needs to call the ncaa on that cheater

HyperDrive

Had nothing to do with academics.  You got some bad info.

freshprince83

If he didnt play Derrick Moncrief would of moved over from saftey on passing downs. Garrett will play most of the game at star he his elite vs the run

scruf

Quote from: HogGoneWild on August 29, 2014, 03:39:08 pm
Someone needs to call the ncaa on that cheater

Someone needs to quit going to the opposing team's fan board, putting an element of that team in their username, and spewing Gump-ian logic.

onebadrubi

Quote from: HyperDrive on August 29, 2014, 03:39:48 pm
Had nothing to do with academics.  You got some bad info.

If you are so sure of what it was then why not say it? 

scruf

SemperFi

Is anyone really surprised? Auburn just finds a way to side step one issue after another. There are those schools that are definitely held to a completely different set of standards than the others. Makes no difference, because the Hogs are going to spank some aubbie butt! WPS!
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

scruf

Quote from: SemperFi on August 29, 2014, 03:43:44 pm
Is anyone really surprised? Auburn just finds a way to side step one issue after another. There are those schools that are definitely held to a completely different set of standards than the others. Makes no difference, because the Hogs are going to spank some aubbie butt! WPS!

This.

Kevin

they care about winning only.  they don't care about changing boys to men.

nothing surprises me about what they will do or allow their players to do
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

SemperFi

Quote from: freshprince83 on August 29, 2014, 03:40:01 pm
If he didnt play Derrick Moncrief would of moved over from saftey on passing downs. Garrett will play most of the game at star he his elite vs the run

Here we go again....aubbie doesn't have a player on their roster that isn't All World. I guess the Hogs better watch out for their All SEC Water boy too.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

scruf

Quote from: Kevin on August 29, 2014, 03:45:55 pm
they care about winning only.  they don't care about changing boys to men.

nothing surprises me about what they will do or allow their players to do

That's not true, Gus loves Boyz II Men.

freshprince83

Really we dont care lets see we kicked off Micheal Dyer,Ricky Parks.Suspended Dismukes for 2 games in 12. Their were several players booted right after Malzhan became head coach.

freshprince83

Fulse and Miller were suspended 3 games last year, Theirize was suspended for 1

scruf

All Tigger trolls sound like: "derp derp derp derp Auburn derp derp Cam herp derp Gus derp War Beagle derp derp *fart noise* derpa derp"

Hollywood_HOGan45

Auburn-

Dirtiest player in the game today.

AcademicFraUd.

HyperDrive

Quote from: SemperFi on August 29, 2014, 03:47:05 pm
Here we go again....aubbie doesn't have a player on their roster that isn't All World. I guess the Hogs better watch out for their All SEC Water boy too.

No, the issue is that Garrett was the starter at the Star position last year but got injured and it kept him out the rest of the season.  Therezie was the backup and performed well, but Garrett is more the size that the position is designed to be and is better at run support than RT. 

scruf

derp derp (position) derp (player name) derpa derpa (position) derp herp (player name)

HyperDrive

Quote from: onebadrubi on August 29, 2014, 03:42:27 pm
If you are so sure of what it was then why not say it?

He had a drug test that came back as "diluted" or "inconclusive."  The university initially treated it as a failed test.  Therezie appealed.  He evidently won on appeal if this rumor about him playing tomorrow is true.

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: scruf on August 29, 2014, 03:54:46 pm
derp derp (position) derp (player name) derpa derpa (position) derp herp (player name)

derp derp 4.16 forty times.

scruf

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on August 29, 2014, 03:55:31 pm
derp derp 4.16 forty times.

That's a cumulative, in minutes, for AU's secondary. They're garbage.

freshprince83

Yeah Moncrief is all world took Holsey starting job. Then lost starting job to Rudy Ford. Garrett,Moncrief,Holsey,Whitehead,McKizy will play multi postions. Then the rhino package with 4 DT on short downs.

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: scruf on August 29, 2014, 03:56:44 pm
That's a cumulative, in minutes, for AU's secondary. They're garbage.

I could have sworn  they have Richard Sherman/Deon Sanders clones back there.

Ethan2010

Auck Fuburn     Hogs roll regardless of saint gus and his knights of the joint passing table.

scruf

Quote from: freshprince83 on August 29, 2014, 03:57:56 pm
Yeah Moncrief is all world took Holsey starting job. Then lost starting job to Rudy Ford. Garrett,Moncrief,Holsey,Whitehead,McKizy will play multi postions. Then the rhino package with 4 DT on short downs.

Too bad AU doesn't have fan boards because your posts are very insightful.

Pickwick Hog

Listening to the Paul Finebaum Show right now. Phyllis from Mulga and Charles from Reeltown represent Bama and Auburn fan bases quite well. Ignorant, redneck, trailer trash.
Negative people need drama like oxygen. Stay positive and take their breath away.

freshprince83

Auburns Secondary is loaded esp at saftey Whitehead,Ford,Moncrief,Roberts, King..all 4 stars..then the a hybrid saftey garrett,theirize,ruffin also all 4 stars.

scruf

Quote from: freshprince83 on August 29, 2014, 04:02:01 pm
Auburns Secondary is loaded esp at saftey Whitehead,Ford,Moncrief,Roberts, King..all 4 stars..then the a hybrid saftey garrett,theirize,ruffin also all 4 stars.

Uh huh. Tell me more.

Pickwick Hog

Quote from: freshprince83 on August 29, 2014, 04:02:01 pm

AU was loaded with 4 stars a couple of years ago as well.
Negative people need drama like oxygen. Stay positive and take their breath away.

Huckleberry Pig

Quote from: HyperDrive on August 29, 2014, 03:55:09 pm
He had a drug test that came back as "diluted" or "inconclusive."  The university initially treated it as a failed test.  Therezie appealed.  He evidently won on appeal if this rumor about him playing tomorrow is true.

haha of course it did...

translation: 

testers:  "coach, he failed his test.  what do you want us to do?"
gussy:  "how about just label it diluted or inconclusive.  we can appeal it and it'll be easier to cover up that way"
testers:  "whatever you say lord gus"
gussy:  "bless you all"

i must admit, ol gussy is an innovator