Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Great Work, jbcarol

Started by NaturalStateReb, August 29, 2014, 01:09:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NaturalStateReb

How about a round of applause for the great work jbcarol does in here?  One of the most reliable contributions to Hogville.  Thanks!
"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

jbcarol

Thanks Mike!  It is a labor of love.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Steef

Quote from: NaturalStateReb on August 29, 2014, 01:09:16 pm
How about a round of applause for the great work jbcarol does in here?  One of the most reliable contributions to Hogville.  Thanks!

JB is the class of HV.

jbcarol

Quote from: steefhog on August 29, 2014, 01:24:06 pm
JB is the class of HV.

Humbled to be recognized by wisdom personified.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

hawgchill

Quote from: NaturalStateReb on August 29, 2014, 01:09:16 pm
That is an absolute FACT too...JB makes our hogville forum one of the best on the planet!  He, Biggus, Razor AG, HA,Blu and a handful more help draw the entire SEC fanbase into OUR hogvillian FAMILY.  That's exciting to say the least

PorkRinds

Quote from: hawgchill on August 29, 2014, 05:31:48 pm
That is an absolute FACT too...JB makes our hogville forum one of the best on the planet!  He, Biggus, Razor AG, HA,Blu and a handful more help draw the entire SEC fanbase into OUR hogvillian FAMILY.  That's exciting to say the least

So now we know who to blame for so many auburn trolls being around here?  ;D

PonderinHog

At 74,000+ posts, he's sitting a dangerous president.

Steef

Quote from: PonderinHog on August 30, 2014, 07:10:10 am

That was a good thread.

NaturalStateReb

"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

jbcarol

Quote from: PonderinHog on August 30, 2014, 07:10:10 am

Quote from: UncleFrank on February 16, 2011, 12:02:37 pm
Could a mod please edit the title of this thread, so that it at least appears to have been written with  a basic grasp of Junior High English in mind?  ...

As hilarious as it currently is (read literally, rather than the way it was obviously intended), it's also extremely annoying and embarrassing.
I would have thought, after all this time ...

Quote from: Bamafan35652 on October 12, 2011, 06:22:41 pm
I will agree we have a dangerous "president".  I look forward to his departure.  I also will acknowledge the NCAA is dangerous, useless, and is setting a dangerous "precedent".

Hawg_Thai'd

I will say that not only does jbcarol bring a lot of sports news to the site, but it's the stuff I care to read, not just filler fluff. +1 for all your hard work. Have a great gameday!
I'm a helluva guy. One of the best, in fact.

jbcarol

Thanks.

For example, there no items over the summer on South Carolina's prospects for the College Football Playoff before this morning.

poloprince

I must commend the man for a job well done.  :razorback:
$PoLoPrInCe$

jbcarol

Quote from: poloprince on August 30, 2014, 11:50:15 am
I must commend the man for a job well done.  :razorback:

Thanks!

Rzbakfromwaybak

Thanks, JB.  You bring a lot of good info that other sources overlook.  Learn quite a bit by reading your work.  Good job   :razorback:
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

jbcarol

Quote from: Rzbakfromwaybak on August 30, 2014, 11:56:33 am

Thanks, JB.  You bring a lot of good info that other sources overlook.  Learn quite a bit by reading your work.  Good job   :razorback:

Appreciate you.

husker71

no matter the sport   from basketball to pro wrestling   he provides insight to all   one of my favorite contributors

jbcarol

Quote from: husker71 on August 30, 2014, 12:29:19 pm
no matter the sport   from basketball to pro wrestling   he provides insight to all   one of my favorite contributors

Thanks Husker!

cosmodrum

How could this dude have that many smites?

Lol, he's so provocative!

+1, for sure.
Go away, batin'

Hawg_Thai'd

Quote from: cosmodrum on August 30, 2014, 12:36:02 pm

+1, for sure.

I know, right. How he and Davenport have any more than 5 smites is beyond me.
I'm a helluva guy. One of the best, in fact.

Steef

NaturalStateReb

Quote from: cosmodrum on August 30, 2014, 12:36:02 pm

+1, for sure.

Haters gonna hate.