Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

There's some crow to be had by a few...

Started by hawgsalot, August 29, 2014, 10:08:41 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hawgsalot

For the last several months a few were saying no way we get KJ, well time to own up and use a lot of ketchup it'll help.  So happy we got KJ...

Hook 'em Hogs

I don't care if anyone eats crow or not, this is a great, great day

Wildhog

Present.  :)

Can't believe how much ground we made up.  Huge, huge get.  We just added a stud playmaker to our offense.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

pondwater jack

I do care.  line em up boys.  come get your hot dry plate of crow!
Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on February 13, 2015, 07:56:19 am
I cry at the thought of our creator looking down from on high relishing in two of his more majestic creations (Jack Blasingame and Mike Irwin) pulling together for the benefit of all razorback nation. Neigh..! mankind...
Quote from: Fort Dweller on February 14, 2015, 10:04:29 pm
And they slowly slink back to their holes.  Well done Madden and Watkins.

PorkRinds

Quote from: Wildhog on August 29, 2014, 10:12:45 am
Present.  :)

Can't believe how much ground we made up.  Huge, huge get.  We just added a stud playmaker to our offense.

You came around though.  I actually gained a lot of respect (well, the internet kind anyway) for you for being willing to change your opinion based on the new info coming out.  Most just get entrenched and refuse to move. 

bphi11ips

What will fakebobholt's new screen name be?
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

Wildhog

Quote from: PorkRinds on August 29, 2014, 10:14:52 am
You came around though.  I actually gained a lot of respect (well, the internet kind anyway) for you for being willing to change your opinion based on the new info coming out.  Most just get entrenched and refuse to move. 

Despite popular belief, I'm not that crazy.  Thanks, though.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

ricepig

Quote from: Wildhog on August 29, 2014, 10:17:08 am

Link?? To be honest, you were just going with the info you had, and not to deflate the Good times balloon, he's planning on taking his 5 official visits. Having said that, I think we'll do well enough to keep him.

PorkRinds

Oh, I never thought you were crazy. 

collegestationhog

I was one that didnt think he would be a Hog.  Glad I was wrong.

Hogeration

After the article in the paper about his mom and dad feeling the love, I just had a sense that he was coming.  The good news is that he and Gragg rode home together after the scrimmage. 

3kgthog

I based my doubt on the crystal ball predictors bring wrong on about 5 of our last 6 targets last recruiting season. It was also partially based on the fact that we hadn't had many good things happen to this program lately.

I'm super happy to be wrong. I've always felt it'll be the best Arkansas kids that'll take us to where we want to be.

hawginbigd1

PorkRinds

I wanna see what fakebobholt has to say.  Oh wait, he can't post anymore because he lost the bet!!! I'm thinking we should be on the lookout for a noob called fakebobshields

PharmacistHog

Quote from: PorkRinds on August 29, 2014, 10:48:43 am
I wanna see what fakebobholt has to say.  Oh wait, he can't post anymore because he lost the bet!!! I'm thinking we should be on the lookout for a noob called fakebobshields

Wild is just a realist. Certainly doesnt fit the mold of some of the negative buttholes on the board.
Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

PorkRinds

Quote from: PharmacistHog on August 29, 2014, 10:54:02 am
Wild is just a realist. Certainly doesnt fit the mold of some of the negative buttholes on the board.

Agreed.

LRHawg

Had a change of heart after his camp, but here for my crow from earlier this year.

Bad News Boar

Some of the greatest poetry is revealing to the reader the beauty in something that was so simple you had taken it for granted.

Danimal

ShadowTheHedgehog

I'm not crazy my mom had me tested.

hawgwash

Quote from: bphi11ips on August 29, 2014, 10:17:02 am
What will fakebobholt's new screen name be?
somethingchangedthingsarefluidtheguyatmysonsgymlied

Hawgzinbowlz

Quote from: hawgsalot on August 29, 2014, 10:08:41 am
For the last several months a few were saying no way we get KJ, well time to own up and use a lot of ketchup it'll help.  So happy we got KJ...

1. FAMOUS KENTUCKY CROW

Mix one cup Old Crow Kentucky Bourbon with ... manure crust and remove crow. Throw crow away. Serve manure with LARGE shot of Old Crow Kentucky Bourbon.

Ingredients: 3  (bourbon .. crow .. manure)

2. CROW CASSEROLE

In skillet brown the crow breasts, then place ... another layer of sauerkraut and pour sauerkraut juice over it. Bake two hours in oven heated to 350 degrees.

Ingredients: 4  (bacon .. breasts .. onion ...)

3. HERB'S CROW HASH

Skin the crows. Cut away ... broth, lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste. Simmer for 20 minutes. Thicken with flour. Serve over rice or toast. Serves 4.

Ingredients: 14  (broth .. crows .. flour .. leaf .. lemon .. mushrooms ...)

4. CROW'S NEST PUDDING

Butter bottom of pan or dish (small baking pan or deep pie plate). Put 1 can pie filling in the bottom. Make a batter of sugar, egg, butter, milk, ...

Ingredients: 8  (egg .. flour .. milk .. sugar .. vanilla ...)

5. GRANDMOTHER'S APPLE CROW'S NEST

Slice apples into pie plate, sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon, spread dough over apples. Bake in hot oven 25 minutes. Turn upside down on plate with ...

Ingredients: 7  (apples .. dough .. flour .. salt .. sugar ...)

A little something for different tastes.

Recipe #1 seems to be the easiest to ingest, minus the manure.

" GO HOGS "