Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Deutsche Bank

Started by Jackrabbit Hog, August 29, 2014, 10:06:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackrabbit Hog

Keggers stating his Ryder Cup case in what amounts to a home game for him.  Obviously very early, but he's leading at -4 thru 7 at this point.

Gotta say captain's picks of Bradley, Mahan and Snedeker/Simpson/Haas looks like a foregone conclusion at this point.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

EastexHawg

onebadrubi

WHERE THE HECK DID BJORN COME OUT OF RETIREMENT AT????  I saw them put him up on the TV today and about spit water out my nose.  I didn't even know he was still competing 

userpick

I think the USA has a great chance to win. I'm all for Watson taking Chris Kirk. He was paired with Rory for 36 holes and outplayed him. Kirk was also top 10 in the fedex cup all year long. Ryan Moore and Brendan Todd, while playing under the Ryder cup pick pressure the last two weeks, haven't played great. Webb Simpson has done enough lately to be on the team IMO. I ultimately think it will be Keegan/Webb/Mahan although I would prefer Kirk to Mahan. We'll see tomorrow.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: userpick on September 01, 2014, 10:05:32 pm
I think the USA has a great chance to win. I'm all for Watson taking Chris Kirk. He was paired with Rory for 36 holes and outplayed him. Kirk was also top 10 in the fedex cup all year long. Ryan Moore and Brendan Todd, while playing under the Ryder cup pick pressure the last two weeks, haven't played great. Webb Simpson has done enough lately to be on the team IMO. I ultimately think it will be Keegan/Webb/Mahan although I would prefer Kirk to Mahan. We'll see tomorrow.

On the other side, if McGinley has a pair he'll leave Luke Donald off the team.  He just hasn't done anything this year.  Euro captain's picks should be Poulter, Westwood and Gallagher.
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

Jackrabbit Hog

And McGinley does pick Poulter, Westwood and Gallacher.  Didn't realize Gallacher is the son of Bernard Gallacher, who captained 3 Euro teams back in the '90s. 

We'll find out who our guys will be in a few hours.  Unlike my buddy sevenof400, I am about as confident as Pinto at a rush party.

EastexHawg

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on September 02, 2014, 08:32:25 am
And McGinley does pick Poulter, Westwood and Gallacher. 

I don't know who would have been a better choice, but Westwood hasn't had much of a year...at least on our PGA Tour.  Poulter was a no brainer.