Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

KJ HILL IS A HOG

Started by Rooka, August 29, 2014, 10:04:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

gohogs1969

Great way to start the opening weekend of football season. Go Hogs! Good job KJ!

immahog

puts us back in the top 25 on 247 at #25
No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

mbd1475

DOING A MOTHER FLIPPING JIG HERE

TeedupHigh

Quote from: The_Iceman on August 29, 2014, 10:29:50 am
I think he is a little bigger than Joe. Joe measured in at 5'11" at the NFL combine. But their skills and abilities are very similar.

Joe Adams was a great HOG but he did drop a few in the big ones

The Hogfather

This is huge.  I think this class is going to be special.

Kevin

Any way to see the video for the people who missed it
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Hog N Bama

WOOOOOO PIG!!! KJ IS A HOG!!! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

The_Iceman

Quote from: immahog on August 29, 2014, 10:34:17 am
puts us back in the top 25 on 247 at #25

We don't have to be a Top 15 recruiting team every year. When you realistically look at the teams ahead of us, and accept the fact we are Arkansas, then it is not reasonable to demand that.

But, Top 25 recruiting classes on a yearly basis is a must. When you combine that with the way this staff develops players, you can compete with that level talent. This is great news for our program.

PorkRinds

Quote from: Kevin on August 29, 2014, 10:40:06 am
Any way to see the video for the people who missed it

You aren't missing much.  It was freezing, skipping, sound was not synced , etc.

TDHawgs

Quote from: The Hogfather on August 29, 2014, 10:39:40 am
This is huge.  I think this class is going to be special.
You mean Uncommon!!!  ;D
WPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

The Hogfather

Quote from: TDHawgs on August 29, 2014, 10:48:57 am
You mean Uncommon!!!  ;D
WPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Specially Uncommon

dhornjr1

The_Iceman

Quote from: The Hogfather on August 29, 2014, 10:52:16 am
Specially Uncommon

"Man, that Kay Jay Hill is special. A special, special player. From North Little Rock, Arkansas. Home-state kid, that just loves that helmet brother."

dhornjr1

Quote from: The_Iceman on August 29, 2014, 11:07:00 am
"Man, that Kay Jay Hill is special. A special, special player. From North Little Rock, Arkansas. Home-state kid, that just loves that helmet brother."

"I talked to his Momma and Grandmomma and they're special, special people."

MissippHog

So happy he's a HOG!  WPS!

The_Iceman

Quote from: Imminent Rueage on August 29, 2014, 11:12:33 am
"I talked to his Momma and Grandmomma and they're special, special people."

"They're good people."

jgphillips3

LAHogfan123

Thanks for your commitment KJ, it'll be great watching you transition from the player you are now to the Plyer you can be under our great Coaching staff at Arkansas.

Piggfoot

Not being a Debbie Downer but I think KJ really wants to be a Hog. I think he believes we will have a turn around this year. Now what happens if he has made an error in judgement and we again go win less in the SEC. It's in the team's and coach's corner. If nothing good comes out of this year would fans blame him for flipping?  Maybe the same with Gragg and Pettway.
Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

The_Iceman

pigsooietim

Quote from: Piggfoot on August 29, 2014, 02:28:30 pm
Not being a Debbie Downer but I think KJ really wants to be a Hog. I think he believes we will have a turn around this year. Now what happens if he has made an error in judgement and we again go win less in the SEC. It's in the team's and coach's corner. If nothing good comes out of this year would fans blame him for flipping?  Maybe the same with Gragg and Pettway.

I was concerned about that as well. But what I took from his commitment video was that he has faith in our offense. He said after watching our team practice he believes its a close one with AU and we win by 3.. That speaks volumes about what Chaney is doing with our offense. Im guessing that one back set is allowing us to get the ball out more often.

The_Iceman

Chief Mac

"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

870hogfan

prattville pig

Huge program changing get!!!!
Life's too short to last long.

TheRazorback500

Oh hell yea! WPS!!!!! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?

Choctaw Hog

Quote from: TeedupHigh on August 29, 2014, 10:26:01 am
for all you naysayers, do you get it now?  This staff we have now is all PROFESSIONAL from the very top to the bottom.  Sounds and looks like the entire Athletic Department is working together for a change and that can't be nothing but a good thing!  Jeff Long has brought Integrity to the Athletic Department at all levels!  No more jealous people who are afraid they will not get all the glory!!  Great day to be a HOG FAN!!  WOOOO PIG SOOOIEE and GO HOGS GO!!!

Great post. +1

WriterWrong

WashUhog6

This is what strikes me the most about KJ's commitment: Since that December day Bielema was announced as Arkansas' coach, KJ has probably heard non-stop about how Bielema's offense is too run heavy and doesn't use its WRs enough. Then we followed that up with 3-9 (0-8). Everything was set up for KJ to want to go elsewhere. But this coaching staff convinced him to be a Razorback.

At the end of the day Bielema doesn't have to prove to any fan that he can win at Arkansas, but he does have to prove it to recruits like KJ Hill. KJ could have committed any where he wanted, but he was convinced that Arkansas football is rising from its temporary, yet haunting, abyss--enough so that he chose Arkansas while holding offers from Alabama, Florida, and Auburn. That, Hog fans, is why this commitment is so exciting.

DallasHogFan

Quote from: WriterWrong on August 29, 2014, 03:59:42 pm
I just pre'd in my pants.
hahahaha +1. Never heard that one. Stealing it.
Let me tell you what Melba Toast is packin' right here, all right. We got 4:11 Positrac outback, 750 double pumper, Edelbrock intake, bored over 30, 11 to 1 pop-up pistons, turbo-jet 390 horsepower. We're talkin' some "Hogville Censored" muscle. -Wooderson

hawgbawb

I post, therefor I am.
John Highsmith Adams rocks.

redeye

Quote from: Peppa Pig on August 29, 2014, 10:10:21 am
It sounds like the staff really knocked it out of the park on KJ's last visit.  I don't think we should discount the impact that Coach Anderson and Coach Dykes had on his decision.  They delivered a powerful message.

Definitely not.  It's huge that they're helping out.

Quote from: cbhawg03 on August 29, 2014, 10:21:21 am
:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Remember one of the recruiting guys sometime last year saying that this would be a Top 10 class when all was said and done.

Might have been JC Shurburtt.  He's been really positive on Arkansas all year; almost as if he's a fan.  I wonder why?

Quote from: TeedupHigh on August 29, 2014, 10:39:25 am
Joe Adams was a great HOG but he did drop a few in the big ones

It's funny how we remember the few he dropped, but he didn't drop many at Arkansas and was an incredible player here.  Personally, I don't think Adams was ever appreciated as much as he should have been.

Dark Helmet Hog

Country Stylz

Quote from: The_Iceman on August 29, 2014, 02:30:45 pm

Beautiful picture. Would be a nice recruiting tool. Throw Pettway in there.

WriterWrong

Quote from: DallasHogFan on August 29, 2014, 04:38:56 pm
hahahaha +1. Never heard that one. Stealing it.

Straight from Workaholics. Great show.