Started by Rooka, August 29, 2014, 10:04:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Rooka

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

SA Hog Fan

acepoker

Bring on Gragg and Pettway!!!  :razorback: :razorback: :D

Peppa Pig

Ha.  That Spreecast was terrible but I loved the end result!!  Woo Pig!!

Dirty

poloprince

$PoLoPrInCe$

Trey1981

That was the most brutal feed I've ever had to watch. HOWEVER... WPS!!!!

Hey Super

The hat freaked me out for a second, its gray and the live feed made it hard to view. I thought it was ohio state or bama.

BUT HES A RAZORBACK!!
As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states...... "Don't start none ... won't be none"<br /><br />
Quote from: Seebs on July 23, 2011, 02:33:26 pm<br />Please do not allow facts to get in the way of a good freak out<br />

The Hogfather

PorkRinds

I had to stop watching.  It was pointless.  Once I saw the hog, that's all I needed to know!

BENJAMINX

WPS! I especially liked how he just got right to it.

dowils

That was a horrible feed but a fantastic result.  WPS

hogblood13

98hogs

The Boar War

Great news.  So proud of this young man for staying in state and believing in us when times are hard.  Proud of the staff for landing him.

Welcome aboard

Hook 'em Hogs

KJ!  I think you made a great decision, kid!

FreshHog

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

On friday we get KJ
On saturday we get a W @ Auburn
On sunday we get Gragg?

I say WPS!

confirmed25

Great get!! No more big time in state guys leaving let's hope!

TM Hog

Awesome news! WPS from South Texas!!!!!!

BigSexyHog

Big time...... This is exactly what we needed. Nice job by the coaches and welcome to the hogs playmaker
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

tbhogfan

Great get!  KJ has the potential to be a game changing player at the college level.   Welcome to the Hogs, KJ!
Go Hogs!

ChicoHog

Huge get for us.  Hopefully paves the way for other commits.  Now we have to see improvement on the field so they keep their commit.  WPS!  Beat Auburn. 

TomBigBeeHog

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

gmarv

forrest city joe

Whoo Hoo---------------------I freaking love this. KJ is staying home to help build something special here. he is taking a leap of faith in the program.this is a great day for him and for the program.congrats to him.and congrats to coach B and his staff.

mhuff

Quote from: The Boar War on August 29, 2014, 10:07:12 am
Great news.  So proud of this young man for staying in state and believing in us when times are hard.  Proud of the staff for landing him.

Welcome aboard

Well said

AugustaHog

So very proud you are a Hog KJ!!!!  I can't wait to see you wearing that Cardinal and White and bringing us back to the top!  Great start to an awesome weekend.

SemperFi

Awesome news!!!! Is there any video that I can watch?
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

Peppa Pig

It sounds like the staff really knocked it out of the park on KJ's last visit.  I don't think we should discount the impact that Coach Anderson and Coach Dykes had on his decision.  They delivered a powerful message.

The_Iceman

Quote from: SemperFi on August 29, 2014, 10:09:29 am
Awesome news!!!! Is there any video that I can watch?

Here is his highlight video:

ml2200

WPS!  Staff keeps adding talent.  Lock up the state!

hoglady

Staff deserves an A+++++ for keeping this kid in state.
Hard to do with an offer list like Hill's got and the past few seasons.
Just a fantastic recruiting job.
Put some W's on the board this year so these recruits can see a positive swing and we may end up with a heck of a recruiting class.
Great job.
And thanks Mr. Hill - for making some Hog fans very, very happy today.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

ifghog

GrizzlyRider07

He committed to the coaches on his visit!
Dont Talk, Just Act.
Don't Say, Just Show.
Don't Promise, Just Prove!

Greyhands

Hawgitall

Welcome Mr. Hill!  Great job to this staff and don't forget Coach Anderson and Coach Dykes for their support.

Woo Pig!

WPS007

Great Get and Great way to start Labor Day weekend   :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Hawg_Thai'd

Great day to be a Hog! Arkansas will grow. Patience pays off. See, you will.
I'm a helluva guy. One of the best, in fact.

immahog

fox 16 had it and it showed great WPS
No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

TexasRazorback

HELL YEAH WPS baby. CBB is turnign it around

trashcan maN

Huckleberry Pig

WPS!

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

PorkRinds

KJ's final push by the staff, I believe, provides a blueprint as to how to bring the best in state players to the hogs.  Throw everything at them that you have at your disposal, and make a serious push to show them how much they are wanted and needed. 

cbhawg03

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Remember one of the recruiting guys sometime last year saying that this would be a Top 10 class when all was said and done.

online-with-swine

WPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kevin

Congrats kj, and the staff

Welcome to the hog family

BE ARKANSAS
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

TeedupHigh

for all you naysayers, do you get it now?  This staff we have now is all PROFESSIONAL from the very top to the bottom.  Sounds and looks like the entire Athletic Department is working together for a change and that can't be nothing but a good thing!  Jeff Long has brought Integrity to the Athletic Department at all levels!  No more jealous people who are afraid they will not get all the glory!!  Great day to be a HOG FAN!!  WOOOO PIG SOOOIEE and GO HOGS GO!!!

The_Iceman

Quote from: trashcan maN on August 29, 2014, 10:17:08 am
Joe Adams

I think he is a little bigger than Joe. Joe measured in at 5'11" at the NFL combine. But their skills and abilities are very similar.

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: TeedupHigh on August 29, 2014, 10:26:01 am
for all you naysayers, do you get it now?  This staff we have now is all PROFESSIONAL from the very top to the bottom.  Sounds and looks like the entire Athletic Department is working together for a change and that can't be nothing but a good thing!  Jeff Long has brought Integrity to the Athletic Department at all levels!  No more jealous people who are afraid they will not get all the glory!!  Great day to be a HOG FAN!!  WOOOO PIG SOOOIEE and GO HOGS GO!!!

I have to agree with this.

Total opposite of Nolan and Nutt.

i LOVE Nolan by the way.

Calling All Hogs

Quote from: Hawgitall on August 29, 2014, 10:14:23 am
Welcome Mr. Hill!  Great job to this staff and don't forget Coach Anderson and Coach Dykes for their support.

Woo Pig!
Coach Anderson and Coach Dykes both get an assist for this one!  :razorback: :razorback: