Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

We are building something special.

Started by HamHands, August 28, 2014, 11:30:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HamHands

Recruits get on board! CBB is building a powerhouse. Recognize! Players come to play and get developed. We will rule the SEC soon.
One day at a time.

Music City Hog

Great thread!  I was hoping someone would make this one about ruling the SEC.  WPS!

OLDHOG

three hog night

The Oline is going to allow us to be powerful and not necessarily a RUN team.  Chaney would love to add some spread elements.
Petrino left a mess and Bielema is trying to fill in the talent gaps.  Anderson finally has some talent to work with.  He needs more at select positions and that will come in the next recruiting class. 
Posters that think they are Jim Rhome are ruining message boards.

alwaysnextyear

HamHands

Rule I say! I am filled with the Hogly Spirit! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
One day at a time.

TomBigBeeHog

Quote from: HamHands on August 29, 2014, 10:02:27 am
Rule I say! I am filled with the Hogly Spirit! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

lol. what's next, you gonna start grunting in tongues?
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

razorbackfanatic

Lol great thread!!!!  Speaking in Hoganese!!!! Hahaha

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

PonderinHog

Quote from: TomBigBeeHog on August 29, 2014, 10:17:40 am

Ig-pay Atin-lay!   :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Porkys Revenge

Quote from: Wildhog on August 29, 2014, 10:21:07 am
To hell with your brakes.
aint no brakes on a jet airplane, Gragg and Pettway are next!

Hog Fan...DOH!

Don't look now, but when this team lines up over the next few years, we'll have "4-star" guys at every offensive skill position.  That's one thing Bielema never consistently had at Wisconsin. 

Just keeping adding those enormous linemen, great running backs, and back 7 from Miami.

mhuff

Quote from: Hog Fan...DOH! on August 29, 2014, 10:53:59 am
Don't look now, but when this team lines up over the next few years, we'll have "4-star" guys at every offensive skill position.  That's one thing Bielema never consistently had at Wisconsin. 

Just keeping adding those enormous linemen, great running backs, and back 7 from Miami.

I agree....However, I was taken back last night by A&M. I thought they would be off this year. If we can not run, I am really concerned. I know our QB last year was hurt ,but when we couldn't run....... we did not pass either...turnover city. No one touted our QB when the analysts looked at the SEC. He was not looked on favorably. Hopefully, he proves them wrong. If we can move the ball on the ground, perhaps we can slow down some of these high powered offenses. Great test against Auburn.

Paul

the way A&M dominated in Columbia last nite was a real eye opener :o

Hawgzinbowlz

Combining Air Chaney with a lethal ground attack should make us competitive.

" GO HOGS "

Fan1958

Quote from: Paul on August 29, 2014, 12:36:26 pm

I can remember Arkansas dominating SC similar to this several times.

I have never been overly impressed with SC.  Yep, SS had them going for a couple years when FL, GA and TN were/are down.  They caught Arkansas the last two years at about the lowest the program has been since the mid 90s. 

A&M won't be a pushover but their defense is still suspect.  SC burned them several times deep and SC looked lost on defense most of the night too.
Conservatives have always proudly proclaimed themselves to be conservative.  Liberals are now "Progressives"?  Must be terrible to have to hide what you really are.

I like smites.  That's how I know I'm really pissing off the "Progressives".

The_Iceman

Quote from: Paul on August 29, 2014, 12:36:26 pm

This isn't the SEC West Bobby coached in with Nutt at Ole Miss, Chizik at Auburn, and Sherman at a&m (not SEC, but we played them every year). This division has good coaches, offensive minded coaches, that are bringing in high quality talent each year.

We all need to accept the fact we may build the best rosters and have the best coaching staff we've had, and still not win the SEC. Which is why I am just looking forward to seeing this team improve and get to where we can compete in every game, then let the chips fall as they may.

HogWildBison2011

Quote from: Wildhog on August 29, 2014, 10:21:07 am
To hell with your brakes.
I lol'd pretty hard at that. Exactly what I was thinking.

blu

Quote from: The_Iceman on August 29, 2014, 02:34:07 pm
This isn't the SEC West Bobby coached in with Nutt at Ole Miss, Chizik at Auburn, and Sherman at a&m (not SEC, but we played them every year). This division has good coaches, offensive minded coaches, that are bringing in high quality talent each year.

We all need to accept the fact we may build the best rosters and have the best coaching staff we've had, and still not win the SEC. Which is why I am just looking forward to seeing this team improve and get to where we can compete in every game, then let the chips fall as they may.
+1 couldn't have said it better. TAM was basically not stopped by SC. They executed with high quality talent. Every game is a new game, but I'm betting our talent level isn't any better on D at least than SC. We could have a long season and still be a much better team. Today's game could be embarrassing.
"But it is no shame to suffer for being a Christian. Praise God for the privilege of being called by His name!"  I Peter 4:16

Hoggish1

Quote from: alwaysnextyear on August 29, 2014, 08:18:42 am
Rule the SEC? Pump the brakes.

Why?  This is where we get to put the petal to the metal, with impunity...

Muskliketusk

Heck ya we are, jack. I put HBB ability to evaluate talent top 5 prolly in the country. He wasn't getting classes as good as this at Wisky and he was running that show.
Our father who art in Heaven, Razorbacks be thy name. For the games we've won and battles done, on the road as it is at home. Give us this day our weekly win and forgive us our turnovers as we defeat those that play against us. Lead us not into devastation, but deliver us a title. For thine is the program, the pride and the Hogs, Amen.

-prayer I say every gameday.

TMc

Eventually with 2 more very good classes (including this year).  Depth on the defensive side is in dire straights right now.

three hog night

Quote from: Hawgzinbowlz on August 29, 2014, 02:09:12 pm
Combining Air Chaney with a lethal ground attack should make us competitive.

" GO HOGS "

We will be tough on offense when we get the WR's to force the defense to stop using safeties on Run Support
Petrino left a mess and Bielema is trying to fill in the talent gaps.  Anderson finally has some talent to work with.  He needs more at select positions and that will come in the next recruiting class. 
Posters that think they are Jim Rhome are ruining message boards.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: HamHands on August 29, 2014, 10:02:27 am

Hoggaluya..!!!   
Quote from: TomBigBeeHog on August 29, 2014, 10:17:40 am

Basoya basonda basell yourba honda basendme damonnay..!
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Ragnar Hogbrok

"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

ldfergu

Ragnar Hogbrok

"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

Torqued pork

September 08, 2014, 10:50:32 am #27 Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 11:11:40 am by Torqued pork
I wanted a Ferrari 458 for Christmas, but would settle for a program changing class.