Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs in the nfl-good nights generally. Harbinger?

Started by flippinhogmana, August 28, 2014, 10:19:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

flippinhogmana

Peyton Hillis had a decent night for the Giants after being injured for two weeks. 
Ran for 40, Scored a td.
Jake Bequette had seven tackles, 6 solo and one of them a sack.
Tyler to Cobi was good for two good gainers, one for 50 yards and a TD, even if it was mostly yac.
Darius Wright and Chris Gragg only had one catch for their teams but they were for 13 yards and ten yard respectively.

I know this week was against the scrubs but is it a harbinger of how well we will do against the tigers?  If A&M can do it, so can we.  Hogs by 21.
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

Pulled(PP)pork

they are all still currently on a professional team, that counts for something

PP

pigture perfect

I'm glad for Jake. I hope he gets much more PT this year.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

flippinhogmana

well its always easier to comment on skill players, they have stats in the box score.  But we still have a bunch like Peters, swanson, garner, etc., etc that labor in the trenches and only get recognized in their paycheck.  That counts the most (although Peters making pro bowl counts too). 
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

Arazorbackguy1

I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.