Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How many recruits do we sign this weekend. If both KJ and Gragg are gonna commit it'd be cool if th

Started by pondwater jack, August 28, 2014, 10:08:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pondwater jack

KJ standing there pulling the hat.  Then Gragg comes out from behind a curtain  then PEttaway...3 fer...

For those wondering, I had sardines slathered in BBQ sause tonight.  So far I have had an indordinately bad case of gas.  The kind that doubles you over and makes a lesser man tear up and get wet around the eyes.  I am hoping for gout but we'll have to see.  This computer is almost out of battry.  If I can squeeze a little juice out of it around midnight and if I feel the tingling prickly fire of gout in my foots (either) I'll chime in and post if you all want me to.  If not I'll soak my feet in epsom salts and go back to bed. 

IN any case I think we got a good shot tomorrow.

J. Holly Blasingame, II
Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLineā„¢ on February 13, 2015, 07:56:19 am
I cry at the thought of our creator looking down from on high relishing in two of his more majestic creations (Jack Blasingame and Mike Irwin) pulling together for the benefit of all razorback nation. Neigh..! mankind...
Quote from: Fort Dweller on February 14, 2015, 10:04:29 pm
And they slowly slink back to their holes.  Well done Madden and Watkins.

stronguard

Spoken like a true fan.  KJ announces, Gragg announces right before kickoff, Pettway at halftime.  This is what I'm shooting for.

BTW, slather them fishes in hot mustrad and vinegar, good stuff right there. 
If you don't know, now you know.

Chief Idiot of the Tavern

"Woke" is a term made up by people who have appointed themselves as intellectually superior as a way to describe themselves in comparison with those whom they deem ignorant.

Ā 

pondwater jack

Quote from: stronguard on August 28, 2014, 10:33:37 pm
Spoken like a true fan.  KJ announces, Gragg announces right before kickoff, Pettway at halftime.  This is what I'm shooting for.

BTW, slather them fishes in hot mustrad and vinegar, good stuff right there.
you mean the BBQ sardines?  is that good?
Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLineā„¢ on February 13, 2015, 07:56:19 am
I cry at the thought of our creator looking down from on high relishing in two of his more majestic creations (Jack Blasingame and Mike Irwin) pulling together for the benefit of all razorback nation. Neigh..! mankind...
Quote from: Fort Dweller on February 14, 2015, 10:04:29 pm
And they slowly slink back to their holes.  Well done Madden and Watkins.

redeye

I'm hoping they come out dressed as the Three Musketeers and bearing swords decorated with hogs.

mbd1475

I'm rubbing preparation H on my cold sores and eating pistachios like it's 1998.

Bubba's Bruisers

What's up with all the speculation about Gragg possibly committing this weekend?  Where's that coming from?
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

acepoker

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on August 29, 2014, 08:13:45 am
What's up with all the speculation about Gragg possibly committing this weekend?  Where's that coming from?

I believe people are getting this from Gragg's tweet about this being a Big weekend. Plus, KJ and Gragg have said they want to play together. You add that with Pettways tweet about Pettway, Gragg, Hill or something to that effect

woodhog14

Well, we're not going to SIGN any this weekend. Maybe get a few commitments though. They sign in Feb.  ;D

SPAL