Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hill and Gragg

Started by Prestworthy, August 28, 2014, 09:22:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Prestworthy

Let's say both commit to the hogs this weekend.  Where does that rank the 2015 class on 247?

lefty08

around 15 overall i think, should be close to top 5 by average star. the 2 star punter has brought our avg player down though

just going off memory here, be nice
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

Prestworthy

Nvm just calculated it.  Hogs would be at #19 with 190 pts

Bubba's Bruisers

Ok, is there actually a chance that both could commit this weekend?
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

lefty08

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on August 28, 2014, 09:29:29 pm
Ok, is there actually a chance that both could commit this weekend?

yep, i think so
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

Prestworthy

No longer at #35 between Boston College and Wake Forest lol

HOGINTENNESSEE

Ole Piss was 15th last year with 6 fours stars and 19 3 stars.

So around the 15 to 20 range. To get in the top 10-15 range we would need like Jalin Barnett, Jalen Merrick and maybe another top guy.

Prestworthy

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on August 28, 2014, 09:49:46 pm
Ole Piss was 15th last year with 6 fours stars and 19 3 stars.

So around the 15 to 20 range. To get in the top 10-15 range we would need like Jalin Barnett, Jalen Merrick and maybe another top guy.
Adding Barnett and Merrick would put the class at #15.  Man I thought it would've been a bigger jump.

Scott7703

Crazy thought to think we are on the door step of a top 15 class after the season we had last season. We win a few games and there is no telling what this staff can do.

Prestworthy

Quote from: Scott7703 on August 28, 2014, 10:01:41 pm
Crazy thought to think we are on the door step of a top 15 class after the season we had last season. We win a few games and there is no telling what this staff can do.
I would put Pittman up against ANY recruiter in college football.  The job he has done, given the hogs recent history, has been unreal.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: Prestworthy on August 28, 2014, 09:53:00 pm
Adding Barnett and Merrick would put the class at #15.  Man I thought it would've been a bigger jump.

Well, I was projecting how the class would finish at the end of the year not current.

I assume at the least we will 3 star out and be close to ole pisses finish last year

discombobulationist

Quote from: Scott7703 on August 28, 2014, 10:01:41 pm

Great point, it really is kind of miraculous. I know I'd have to do some soul-searching to go play for a team that's had the kind of seasons we have the past 2 years. These coaches are kicking ass for what they've got to work with.
Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on September 05, 2014, 02:17:08 pmISIS could be overrunning your city and Rick would talk about how nice it is to have new neighbors.