Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wilson to Hamilton TD!

Started by NEA_HogFan, August 28, 2014, 08:41:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NEA_HogFan

Tyler Wilson just threw a 50 yard TD to Cobi. Can't find the game on tv so I didn't see it. Both having a good game so far. Cobi has 3 catches for 74 yards and TW is 3-5 for 73 yards.

hoggusamoungus

CallThoseHawgs

That's awesome! Hopefully will be able to see a video of the play

LRRandy

This is fun, isn't it.

Pigsknuckles

That makes me smile. WooHoo!!!
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

HAWGTILLTHEDIRT

HAWG TILL THE DIRT!!!!

Killean

Tyler is STILL staring down Cobi Hamilton  ;D
Everyone is born with the right to exist. When you become a Nazi you give up that right.

Pigsknuckles

"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

The Divine Swine

Romans 10:9-10

"That if you confess with your mouth, Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.

Killean

Quote from: The Divine Swine on August 28, 2014, 09:01:26 pm
wow, i was looking for some info on him. How much did he play?

3-5, 73 yards.. 1 TD

2 completions to Cobi Hamilton for 66 yards and a TD
Everyone is born with the right to exist. When you become a Nazi you give up that right.

Huds_HawgTide

"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

dacskc

I read a game thread on a Bengals board, the fans seem to like his chances of making the practice squad. I haven't really followed the Bengals this preseason, but TW would need to beat out a couple of other guys for that to happen. The fans in that thread were of the opinion that he looked better than McCarron. Not sure who the other guy is. Campbell is pretty much assured the backup spot.

He's impressed them with what he's done in the short time he's been there. Hopefully, he and Cobi both will stick around a little while longer.

ShadowTheHedgehog

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: dacskc on August 28, 2014, 09:49:26 pm
I read a game thread on a Bengals board, the fans seem to like his chances of making the practice squad. I haven't really followed the Bengals this preseason, but TW would need to beat out a couple of other guys for that to happen. The fans in that thread were of the opinion that he looked better than McCarron. Not sure who the other guy is. Campbell is pretty much assured the backup spot.

He's impressed them with what he's done in the short time he's been there. Hopefully, he and Cobi both will stick around a little while longer.

McCarron has been hurt may go on IR. Scott the other backup was cut earlier this week.

If the Bengals keep 3 I think Wilson makes the team.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Video of it

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2014082802/2014/PRE4/colts@bengals#menu=gameinfo%7CcontentId%3A0ap3000000385327&tab=recap

HF#1

Nice play.  I think Cobi probably makes that squad.  He has had a decent preseason thus far.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

elksnort

👍👍👍👍👍

Got to love it. Regardless of what happens you know they'll remember that moment in the NFL.