Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

It's week ONE

Started by AFWarrior83, August 28, 2014, 07:42:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AFWarrior83

I'm not surprised so many favored teams are playing like crap, it's the first week of the season. Usually it takes teams about 4-5 games to really gel. Although some favorites are not playing well, it's very early on in the season. That's why I think Arkansas has a chance for the upset this weekend.
Hogville member since 2005.

HogGoneWild

Quote from: AFWarrior83 on August 28, 2014, 07:42:27 pm
I'm not surprised so many favored teams are playing like crap, it's the first week of the season. Usually it takes teams about 4-5 games to really gel. Although some favorites are not playing well, it's very early on in the season. That's why I think Arkansas has a chance for the upset this weekend.

We can score 28 points and we still lose. This game is a perfect example.
Great no huddle offenses put up monster points and stats against subpar defenses

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: HogGoneWild on August 28, 2014, 07:50:57 pm
We can score 28 points and we still lose. This game is a perfect example.
Great no huddle offenses put up monster points and stats against subpar defenses

It doesn't take a no huddle offense to put up monster points and stats against a subpar defense. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

AFWarrior83

I remember watching USC last year, and they played like crap the first couple games. I think the first 3 weeks, although vitally important, doesn't mean much regarding how great a team will become during a football season.
Hogville member since 2005.

hoghearted

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on August 28, 2014, 07:56:48 pm
It doesn't take a no huddle offense to put up monster points and stats against a subpar defense. 
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

Hogarusa

Umm, we are like 3 games into the season and they arent even final yet
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

HogFanatic

Quote from: Hogarusa on August 28, 2014, 08:15:50 pm
Umm, we are like 3 games into the season and they arent even final yet

Yep.

LOL