Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Oklahoma City?

Started by JustShyof1stDown, August 28, 2014, 07:22:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JustShyof1stDown

Just moved to Oklahoma City a few months ago. Wanting to know if there is anywhere to watch the razorback games. I've found it to be difficult to find here in big 12 country.
The more I read these posts, it begins to make sense why this state ranks so low in education.

HAWGENGINEER

I live in Duncan about an hour south of OKC, just moved here a couple months ago myself. The alumni association has a watch party organized for a few specific games listed below from their watch party website. Doesn't look like there is anything organized for the Auburn game, however.
:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
http://www.arkansasalumni.org/s/1429/index.aspx?sid=1429&gid=1&pgid=1307
:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
"Oklahoma City Hogs Watch Party
Join us for an old fashioned' Hogs watch party at LOUIE's on the Northwest corner of 15th and Bryant in Edmond, OK.
The Oklahoma City Chapter has reserved a couple of tall tables up front, so when you get there just let the manager on duty know that you are with the Razorback Watch Party.  they should be holding a couple of them for us. 
We will be hosting watch parties from LOUIE's for the following games:
Texas Tech 9/13
Texas A&M 9/27
Mississippi State 11/1
Mizzou 11/28
For further information and to RSVP please contact Ray Baker by email at Raybakerlc@cox.net or call at 405-550-0611."
"To the optimist, the glass is half full.
To the pessimist, the glass is half empty.
To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be." - Unknown