Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

K J Announcing at 10am at Arkansas Hall Of Fame at Verizon, Friday 8/29

Started by dowils, August 28, 2014, 01:32:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Perkis

Quote from: ricepig on August 28, 2014, 04:45:35 pm
He'll have to go buy one.
Tomorrow 10AM! http://t.co/83WHlQfZ06
I don't like our hat being in the middle. Idk why.

Makes me think he's toying with us a little more. Obviously looking too much into it...but.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: immahog on August 28, 2014, 01:57:19 pm
I have watched him since He was at bryant ......reminds me so much of Joe adams

Ohhhh  Snap..!
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

hoglady

Quote from: alwaysnextyear on August 28, 2014, 01:59:50 pm
Some of y'all don't know anything about recruiting. Common sense he's going to Arkansas. Not many surprises in recruiting.

You must have missed the Louisiana kid who chose the Bama hat a few years back.
His mother came absolutely unglued on National TV when that LSU hat wasn't picked up.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

PorkRinds

Quote from: Tony Perkis on August 28, 2014, 09:55:53 pm

Makes me think he's toying with us a little more. Obviously looking too much into it...but.
I hope you're kidding.

Tony Perkis

nattyhypethe3rd

You could work out that worry off by picking up demon logs and running around the woods with them over your head.  I'm feeling skinny already Tony!
"Don't talk like one of them, you're not! Even if you'd like to be. To them, you're just a freak, like me. They need you right now. But when they don't, they'll cast you out, like a leper. See, their morals, their code... it's a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you, when the chips are down, these... these civilized people? They'll eat each other. See, I'm not a monster, I'm just ahead of the curve."- The Joker from The Dark Knight

HognitiveDissonance

Quote from: hoglady on August 28, 2014, 10:13:40 pm
You must have missed the Louisiana kid who chose the Bama hat a few years back.
His mother came absolutely unglued on National TV when that LSU hat wasn't picked up.

Landon Collins, safety. I remember that.
That took a lot of nerve on his part. Or arrogance.
If you're going to leave the state and disappoint mama, just do it discreetly and not on national TV playing the hat shell game. Just make your decision and move on. It's your life but stay classy. That wasn't classy.

tannerstahl

maybe i overlooked it in this thread or another, but is his decision going to be televised or live streamed anywhere?! Thanks in advance!
i love the hogs....so very very much

Tony Perkis

Quote from: tannerstahl on August 29, 2014, 08:20:33 am
maybe i overlooked it in this thread or another, but is his decision going to be televised or live streamed anywhere?! Thanks in advance!
http://RecruitingNation.com

WPS!

Hogg_Phan

I don't believe that is his picture. That tweet is not from him.
Maurice "Footsie" Britt - an "ex-Arkansas Razorback and Detroit Lion war hero".
.... In fact, Britt was standing on the field at the football stadium in Arkansas, saluting with his left hand and receiving the Medal of Honor, ...
http://www.cafe.com/r/f87e4a8e-2253-4fb1-90ad-4372d99aa204/1/why-havent-you-heard-of-this-war-hero-nfl-veteran

GrizzlyRider07

I've been saying this since it came out. Him having a private announcement just doesn't seem right to me. Why make it private if your staying home!? Something just doesn't seem right to me but I'll just wait and hold out on excitement. Been crushed in recruiting way to many times.
Dont Talk, Just Act.
Don't Say, Just Show.
Don't Promise, Just Prove!

razorbackfaninar

Quote from: GrizzlyRider07 on August 29, 2014, 08:39:44 am
I've been saying this since it came out. Him having a private announcement just doesn't seem right to me. Why make it private if your staying home!? Something just doesn't seem right to me but I'll just wait and hold out on excitement. Been crushed in recruiting way to many times.

Who is having a private announement?

jabber71

Not private, it's televised on ESPN from ASHOF complex.

;) Of course ESPN HATES Arkansas so is it really a good thing they are showing it? Why not the SEC network.... ;)
You can't always convince someone you are right, but you can always convince them you think you're right!

The Hogfather

It is closed to the public because there isn't a lot of space in the auditorium, as I understand it.  They want enough room for his family and friends to be there.  They're the ones who really matter on a day like today.

Hogg_Phan

Maurice "Footsie" Britt - an "ex-Arkansas Razorback and Detroit Lion war hero".
.... In fact, Britt was standing on the field at the football stadium in Arkansas, saluting with his left hand and receiving the Medal of Honor, ...
http://www.cafe.com/r/f87e4a8e-2253-4fb1-90ad-4372d99aa204/1/why-havent-you-heard-of-this-war-hero-nfl-veteran

HoggusMaximus

Take a deep breathe it's one hour away. When kj commits will is a lock IMO. I not scare.

Scott7703

You are to nervous man. He is a hog. Gragg will also soon follow.

Hawg_Thai'd

I would venture to say that he would have a little more class than to announce going to another school in the setting he will be in. Let's stop freaking out and just enjoy what is coming to us. If you have seen Will Gragg's twitter feeds for the longest time, he has done everything but say that he is going to the UofA. K.J. and Will are Arkansas Made even though one reps the 870 when the other is the original 501. I feel in my heart that this will not turn out like the DT from Springdale. These boys are sold on CBB's vision for the future.

The dominoes are fixin' ta fall and and we gonna smile when we see the results.
I'm a helluva guy. One of the best, in fact.

dowils

tbhogfan

I believe that he will be a Hog.   If so, this will be an incredible get for our program.
Go Hogs!

AugustaHog

I can't help but be a little nervous.  I've seen too many crash and burns.  Ahh the life of an Arkansas football fan:  eternally pessimistic, and waiting for the sky to fall.  My fingernails will look like HDN's after 7 OTs waiting on him to pick up that Hog hat.

Tony Perkis

Quote from: AugustaHog on August 29, 2014, 09:24:07 am
I can't help but be a little nervous.  I've seen too many crash and burns.  Ahh the life of an Arkansas football fan:  eternally pessimistic, and waiting for the sky to fall.  My fingernails will look like HDN's after 7 OTs waiting on him to pick up that Hog hat.
Same here. I felt good yesterday. Now, my gut feeling is he's going elsewhere. Usually my gut is right.

Hogberry Snortcake

If we can pull off a good game tomorrow, I would say the worm has turned, fellas. 

GrizzlyRider07

Thanks my fellow hog fans. Its just sad when we get use to being disappointed in the recruiting process, it makes you hold your breath every time. Buy thanks for the reassurance!! WPS
Dont Talk, Just Act.
Don't Say, Just Show.
Don't Promise, Just Prove!

PorkRinds

I may be overthinking it, but would the ASHOF be willing to let him announce there if it wasn't to play for an Arkansas team?  I admittedly don't know much about the facility, but I can't see them hosting a big time AR recruit that's planning to go to Alabama.

AugustaHog

I hope not TP.  Our nutjob fans on twitter will set our program back 10 yrs if he announces for somebody else at the ASHOF.  This will be epic, one way or another.  I hope he's got Hog in his heart.  We don't cope well with letdown.

Huckleberry Pig

Quote from: Wildhog on August 28, 2014, 01:55:19 pm
I think it's probably us, as well.  We've made up a lot of ground lately.  He moves up his announcement.  He's doing it at the Arkansas Sports HoF.   Sounds like a Hog.

agreed.  hopefully a great day for hog football (and hopefully followed by another one tomorrow)

WPS

ricepig

Quote from: Hogg_Phan on August 29, 2014, 08:34:57 am
I don't believe that is his picture. That tweet is not from him.

It's his picture tweeted by @NLRfootbal that tweeted all the news on the announcement.

LRHawg

Is anyone seeing anything yet? I'm just getting a "Loading Spreecast"

Wildhog

Quote from: LRHawg on August 29, 2014, 09:47:33 am
Is anyone seeing anything yet? I'm just getting a "Loading Spreecast"

Yeah, but it's not on, yet.  It has a countdown.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

LRHawg

Quote from: Wildhog on August 29, 2014, 09:50:50 am
Yeah, but it's not on, yet.  It has a countdown.

Great. My script issues continue with Firefox.

ifghog

Gosh I am nervous! DGB has made me insecure forever I am afraid!

Hollywood_HOGan45

PorkRinds

My god I hope this goes well for us.  Can't help but be a bit nervous.

Tejas_Pete

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

I don't know why I thought I could get any work done today.  Just sitting in my office, with the ESPN cast on, refreshing the Hogville page, and my twitter timeline.

I always get nervous for these!
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

Wildhog

1909/1964/1965/1977

Huckleberry Pig

this espn feed is really bad

maybe it's my internet but my internet is normally pretty solid

Huckleberry Pig

Wildhog

1909/1964/1965/1977

WorfHog

LRHawg

Huckleberry Pig

Wildhog

1909/1964/1965/1977

Huckleberry Pig

LRHawg

I think I could have put on a better webcast than ESPN. pathetic.