K J Announcing at 10am at Arkansas Hall Of Fame at Verizon, Friday 8/29

Started by dowils, August 28, 2014, 01:32:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

jgphillips3

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

onebadrubi

Quote from: PorkRinds on August 29, 2014, 09:30:16 am
I may be overthinking it, but would the ASHOF be willing to let him announce there if it wasn't to play for an Arkansas team?  I admittedly don't know much about the facility, but I can't see them hosting a big time AR recruit that's planning to go to Alabama.

Yes, because he is a great athelete in the ranks of Arkansas High School football, and a top recruit out of that.  I know many are over looking this. 

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

jgphillips3

PorkRinds

I can't watch the feed, it's too bad.  Now that I saw the hog, I'm good.

LRHawg

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Hawgzinbowlz

Oh, he!! yes.

Open the floodgates boys, here comes the recruiting.

" GO HOGS "

MuskogeeHogFan

Go Hogs Go!

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

LRHawg

says he made his decision at the 3 day camp after visiting Alabama. Could see a difference in the practice from last year to this year. Saw a winning team and wanted to be a part of it!

PorkerOinker

"America promises equal opportunity, not equal outcomes"-Paul Ryan

RazorPiggie

Huckleberry Pig

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on August 29, 2014, 10:05:47 am
I think the audio is not lined up.  Tyson was not interrupting.

oh i know, i just didn't like his question

really mean no ill will toward tyson, just excited Hill is heading to the Hill and felt like typin that

Ilikthiskindaparty

I'm going to be here all day.

LRHawg

Huckleberry Pig

Quote from: Ilikthiskindaparty on August 29, 2014, 10:07:09 am
WPS!!!!!!!!!!!!  Nice piece of work by ESPN...........NOT

bet if they thought he was goin to bama it woulda worked just fine

Jborohog09

Awesome!!! Had no idea who he was until the North Little Rock-Jonesboro game last season.  They had him doing everything, kid is a freak.  Great pick up!!

Bubba's Bruisers

Huckleberry Pig

Quote from: LRHawg on August 29, 2014, 10:07:50 am
yeah, was a thinly veiled dig at the team. He can gtfo.

ya thought it was kinda a slight dig as to why he chose us too.

Huckleberry Pig

great day for Razorback football.  program being rebuilt one step at a time.

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Tejas_Pete

Once we pick up Gragg that's six 4* players all with major BCS offers.

bphi11ips

Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

JRHoward

Welcome KJ!  Sure was good to see that Razorback cap!  WPS!  :razorback:  :razorback:  :razorback:  :razorback:  :razorback:  :razorback:  :razorback:  :razorback:  :razorback:  :razorback:  :razorback:  :razorback:  :razorback:  :razorback:  :razorback:  :razorback:
Woooo Pig!

Hawgzinbowlz

The production was a lot more palatable with his Hog announcement.

Hoping he has a career that warrants a return visit to the AHOF.

With Gragg and the other big time players that will want to play with K.J., Etc. our recruiting ranking should move up noticeably.

If recruiting rankings matter, we're headed in the right direction.

" GO HOGS "

Hogg_Phan

Maurice "Footsie" Britt - an "ex-Arkansas Razorback and Detroit Lion war hero".
.... In fact, Britt was standing on the field at the football stadium in Arkansas, saluting with his left hand and receiving the Medal of Honor, ...
http://www.cafe.com/r/f87e4a8e-2253-4fb1-90ad-4372d99aa204/1/why-havent-you-heard-of-this-war-hero-nfl-veteran

What does "I'm committed but will still take all 5 visits" mean?  I'm committed but I want to see if someone can talk me out of it?

The_Iceman

Quote from: Karma on August 29, 2014, 10:14:01 am
What does "I'm committed but will still take all 5 visits" mean?  I'm committed but I want to see if someone can talk me out of it?

No, you get 5 free trips to go across the country and watch great college football games and see their campuses. Heck, I'd want to take my visits too.

Wildhog

I feel like those Indian fans from Major League 2 when they sign Jack Parkman.

"ALL THE WAY!  ALL THE WAY!"
1909/1964/1965/1977

Hawgzinbowlz

A BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR THE COACHES AND PLAYERS (TY, ETC.) FOR THEIR SUCCESSFUL EFFORTS.

" GO HOGS "

HoggusMaximus

it means I'm a 18 year old kid who wants to see what the different campus's are like WPS today is a good day.

PorkRinds

Wildhog

Quote from: Hawgzinbowlz on August 29, 2014, 10:15:56 am
A BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR THE COACHES AND PLAYERS (TY, ETC.) FOR THEIR SUCCESSFUL EFFORTS.

" GO HOGS "
1909/1964/1965/1977

BigD94

All the stars are starting to align, i like where this is headed.
WOO PIG!

Wildhog

1909/1964/1965/1977

PorkerOinker

I am excited and will take KJ at his word, but never consider it a 100% done deal until signing day. Really wish football had an early signing period.
"America promises equal opportunity, not equal outcomes"-Paul Ryan

Wildhog

Quote from: PorkerOinker on August 29, 2014, 10:19:02 am
I am excited and will take KJ at his word, but never consider it a 100% done deal until signing day. Really wish football had an early signing period.

No you don't.  We wouldn't have a lot of the out of state kids that we've got.
1909/1964/1965/1977

Hawgzinbowlz

5 visits means that if, during the season, we don't show that we are headed in the right direction he has seen other options.

He's a Hog.

" GO HOGS "